• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My girlfriend

RazzleDazzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My girlfriend is looking for some kind of supplement that legitimately will increase breat size outside of plastic surgery. I'm not knowledgeable in this area so wonderingnif there were any tips?

My girlfriend is looking for some kind of supplement that legitimately will increase breat size outside of plastic surgery. I'm not knowledgeable in this area so wonderingnif there were any tips?

The only way that will happen is if she gains bf or gets pregnant.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Weight gain. Honestly, if she is too thin, it impacts breast size.

IDK if you love big sloppy fat tits?

Not possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I will search for the pill to make her tits huge right after I find the one to add 4-6 to my dick
​Bro, they sell those at the gas station. Where have you been??

Deep CUM Shots increase female breast,belly and hormones.. But it usually brings a baby too lol... Hence the name BABY GRAVY

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

In all seriousness breast size is largely influenced by hormones and especially genetics. Genetics will determine their potential for size and shape and hormones (estrogen & progesterone) are the catalyst for breast development. Estrogens are known to cause breast enlargement in males and females. That's why lately men are advised to go easy on the soy based products due to the phytoestrogen content. Also birth control has a tendency to increase womens' breast size as well due to the estrogens and progesterones contained. However, while these hormones can increase breast size this is due to increased fatty deposits. So you can bet that if her boobs are getting bigger...she's also depositing fat in other places. Where else she stores fat is also going to depend on genetics.

Long story short, it's very difficult to increase breast size naturally to any significant degree without increasing overall body fat. Try OTC natural phytoestrogen formulas and a diet high in phytoestrogen [soy, tofu (soy),
tempeh (soy), flax seed, fruits & berries, broccoli, cauliflower, wheat bran, sesame seed etc.]. Either way though the effects will be minimal most likely and may result in an increase in overall body fat.

Also my old college roommate managed to go up a few cup sizes using only beer, pizza, and Cheetos. Something to think about...

The only way that will happen is if she gains bf or gets pregnant.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

True almost every single girl Ive seen in the gym that's lean and in good shape has virtually no tits

They're all wrong don't listen to them you just need to do this 3 times a week and she will jump a cup size:boobs:

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 117
They're all wrong don't listen to them you just need to do this 3 times a week and she will jump a cup size:boobs:

And maybe a cup shape as well, like from "globular" to "tubular". At which point she's probably thinking about taking a knife to your phallus while you sleep so you may wanna move on.

Get Shredded!
Dont get her pregnant unless you really want a cum pet to tag along every waking moment you're home. Then what are you gonna do with those big tits other than watch a potato suck on them every couple hours? Implants

Back