• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

JOKER- The Movie

IML Gear Cream!
They're letting their kids shoot each other in first person shooters and pick up hookers in GTA, but this affects them....

What in the actual fuck

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
You kidding?!? Ghetto mom buys her weed smoking 13 y/o son an AK airsoft gun and paint to cover the orange tip. He then goes out in the street, in the open, and is waving it all around. Cops get called. Kid gets killed. Cops get blamed. Mom? Impunity.
Tragic? Yes, of course, but what was expected?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Andy_Lopez

Last edited:
I saw The Exorcist at 14 (‘77?). That movie still disturbs me to this day. It was like watching something real transpire in front of you. I tell people now that it is a fantastic movie but if you haven’t seen it, don’t.
In the movie “Crazy People” a crazy ad exec was making copy that told the truth e.g. “Volvo’s. They’re boxy but they’re good!”
The made a campaign for a flick “This movie won’t just scare you, it will fuck you up for life!” I think this is appropriate for The Exorcist.
Jaws? I lived in Ohio when I saw it so no chance of being eaten bu sharks there. It was pretty scary though. Went and played Pong in the arcade after. Lol!

Exorcist...total classic. But if you're going to watch, it *has* to be the uncensored/unedited version. Yeah, if you don't find the crucifix scene a tad disturbing, there *is* something wrong with you. Heck, even the "spider walk" scene gets edited out a lot of times.

Although...THAT tongue scene...Scary Movie got it right. :funny:

I saw Reservoir Dogs on Halloween in 1992 when it first came out. The theater manager warned people that at each showing at the xx minute mark people were walking out and if people wanted a refund to ask for it when they drug their little swollen pussies out of the show. (Last part my words, not his). Apparently the ear/cop scene was too much for cunts in super liberal Mill Valley, Ca. (Google celebs who live there).
It WAS disturbing but I want movies to take me somewhere. I don’t want to sit in a seat and know I am watching a movie.

My wife and I wanted to see Joker when we heard about it. Then watched the trailer and was expecting something different. We wanted gore and action, not a story about someones life and their mental illness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw Guason. Total hype. Far from the darkest or most violent flick I have seen. Just another movie that is fairly well done.

Just seen the movie. This movie is a story about mental illness. A topic most people want to ignore or not talk about. All he wanted was someone to listen to him, care about him and accept him for all that he was. To focus on gun violence is a way for someone to ignore the real story of the movie. Ultra violent not a chance. I did enjoy ol Bobby getting his during the interview. Mental illness is a real issue but it's easier to focus on guns and violence.

I wasn't drawn in by the trailer, but the reviews seem very good. Def going to see this one.

Back