• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is Raw Material of Boldenone Undecylenate the powder or Liquid form?

ARP-Tammy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Normally, people would like to think the Raw should be the Powder form.

One of the clients just received the parcel which includes Raw BU today, but he asked why it's the liquid form.

Boldenone Undecylenate is a specific type of Boldenone. The steroid is not natural though. It is a synthetic steroid but of a similar nature and bodybuilders around the world use it for steady but slow gains during training and cycle. There are different versions of the steroid, all varying in composition and structure. All such steroids have the same basic composition of carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen but their formulas and hence bonds vary. The formula of Boldenone Undecylenate is C30H44O3. It is available in the form of yellow oil in its raw state. The raw form is used by different manufacturers as per their formulas for the final product.

ef5ffa3776ce020629aa9d3fe622cba6.jpg
398156784ed538eab60412c719189065.jpg

Irish Goat says it’s paste or powder. I was going with that. Lol!
Always in that liquid form.

Irish Goat says it’s paste or powder. I was going with that. Lol!
Always in that liquid form.
There's a man I haven't seen post from in a while. Shoot me a PM bro...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I thought all Raws were powdered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Just to clarify are you guys saying bold u raw is liquid? I’m confused

It's good. It has a very low melting point like test e. Put it in the fridge it turns to rock (powder in a clump).

Just to clarify are you guys saying bold u raw is liquid? I’m confused

Yea Boldenone undeclanate come in a yellowish collored oil that is thick like syurp. However bold Cyp, and Bold Acetate both come in a powdered form like all other raws. This is why u can make EQ at very high consecrations like 600mg without using any super solvents like EO or Guiacol.. However it would be so thick you would need a straw to inject it.lol....

Yea Boldenone undeclanate come in a yellowish collored oil that is thick like syurp. However bold Cyp, and Bold Acetate both come in a powdered form like all other raws. This is why u can make EQ at very high consecrations like 600mg without using any super solvents like EO or Guiacol.. However it would be so thick you would need a straw to inject it.lol....

Haha I gathered that every raw source quoted me and replied to me lmao but this solid info. I don’t know much about the brewing process. Appreciate the share your the man with brewing answers

Geez unbelievable. I don’t know what some people are thinking but Maybe it’s just me. Now if I’m gonna inject something into my body then I’m gonna research it enough to know how it’s made, what it looks like in RAW form and so on. And I thought everyone knew that EQ was a liquid at room temperature. And that retard whom OP is talking about bought 100g of it according to the pics but yet has no clue about it lol. Coming soon to a city or board near you and me, some dumbass who bought some raws and is thinking he’s going brew up some fire gearz . Hopefully OP told him that he can just drink it straight

Your missing it completely.
He’s going to brew, use it, sell some to friends and before you know it...he’s PeeWee Trump Gearz and running an “Introductory Fire gear sale”.
Not kidding in the slightest.

Your missing it completely.
He’s going to brew, use it, sell some to friends and before you know it...he’s PeeWee Trump Gearz and running an “Introductory Fire gear sale”.
Not kidding in the slightest.

Bingo!

Get Shredded!
Lmfao... You and coach are fucking nuts. I read these last couple of posts and I'm literally over here laughing out loud because it couldn't be further from the truth... sometimes the truth hurts and people don't like to hear it but it is what it is...

Back