• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruising

Rtaylor

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting ready to start pct. Was wondering if any of you used var to bridge the gap between cycles. I was thinking like 10mgs doses.

I’m confused if your going to pct that’s not considered cruising. If you run a pct then you never use var for that. Even when cruising you want to be running as little compounds as possible to give your body a rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relatively new to the game. I gain 20lbs and look great. I'm 40 so do you think cruising or pct would be better. I ran test 650mg/ deca 300 for twelve weeks.

Let me further explain.....PCT-to re-start your own system back on line(can not be done if the PED shut you down)....2-Criusing, is largely misunderstood or incorrectly defined(which I am not going to open on now)....3-TRT,is replacement Test theropy due to low normal levels........I believe Mont did a sticky once on cruising(which is sadly no longer up!!!!!)...That explained it PERFECTLY...............

Let me further explain.....PCT-to re-start your own system back on line(can not be done if the PED shut you down)....2-Criusing, is largely misunderstood or incorrectly defined(which I am not going to open on now)....3-TRT,is replacement Test theropy due to low normal levels........I believe Mont did a sticky once on cruising(which is sadly no longer up!!!!!)...That explained it PERFECTLY...............
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=66963&share_type=t&link_source=app

At 40... I’d try pct and then get test levels checked out a month or so after you finished pct. do you know where your natural test level was prior to cycle?

Anyways...40 is right around the age men start considering trt.... and hgh.

like I said, PCT and stay off everything. Get tested. Then decide if you want to go trt. Then if you go trt you can bridge cycles with other compounds (like var, proviron, masteron, dbol even) @ low dose for a “cruise” and not have to worry about having low test from being shutdown ...

All great advice above.. next time run the Deca out to 16 weeks. For me that extra 4 weeks does a lot with how long Deca takes to fully kick in.

IML Gear Cream!
definitely PCT and do bloodwork make sure you recover

Your 40 and new to the game, deff PCT.

Cruising can make your body dependent on gear, especially at your age. Do you want to inject for the rest of your life?

Also Deca stays in your system after your last pin for a while. I wouldn't start your PCT until 4 weeks after last shot. Normal PCT is about 2 weeks after last pin. A lot of people forget Deca hangs around for a while

Your 40 and new to the game, deff PCT.

Cruising can make your body dependent on gear, especially at your age. Do you want to inject for the rest of your life?

uhh fuck yeah I do brother. Lol

Took your advice on running the deca 16 weeks on week 12 and really blowing up nicely

Back