• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tips on How to Fight Depression

Proven causes of depression:
No job
No family
No friends
Health issue
Addiction

If you have 3 of these you are probably not helpable.

So work on these and turn you shit around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I turned to weed and alcohol to fight depression when I was a young man in college and my family never knew about the demons I was fighting as I was afraid to tell them. I had an epiphany one night as was nearly killed while drunk and stoned...no more for me so now I am mentally stable and not really drinking much or smoking the dank.

Last edited:
I turned to weed and alcohol to fight depression when I was a young man in college and my family never knew about the demons I was fighting as I was afraid to tell them. I had an epiphany one night as was nearly killed while drunk and stoned...no more for me so now I am mentally stable and not really drinking much or smoking the dank.

You are lucky.

Dying before you die.

Now you see life in a whole new perspective.

No job
No family
No friends
Health issue
Addiction

true depression is not a joke it's like a type of cancer for many people, depression kills slowly and painfully. I hate that people use the term so widely to describe momentary feelings due mainly to happenstance because they really don't understand what it means to be depressed

No job
No family
No friends
Health issue
Addiction

2 of the three aint bad, yet i guess i need to work on getting friends again and health issuez

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

What I find helps is to get your morning started right. Get right up and get going, eat a good breakfast etc. That sets the mood for the rest of your day.

You are lucky.

Dying before you die.

Now you see life in a whole new perspective.

I did something real dangerous that time...crossing a highway at night and thought I was crossing a street. An acquaintance saw me cross the highway and mentioned that to me the next day.

Last edited:
2 of the three aint bad, yet i guess i need to work on getting friends again and health issuez

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
With health issues it’s sometimes really hard. Then with health issue you may not be able to work

Back