• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td

CadillacJack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This was my first transaction with IL and it couldn’t have gone smoother. Communication was on point and I received the package before anticipated. I’m excited to start these orange tops and gets some labs done in a few months to post up here.
Ive been on 4iu of an unknown grey top and pulled bloods yesterday. Should be interesting to see the difference between the two products. I have no doubt the IL orange tops will prevail.

Attachments

• 928F60D6-6A14-47B8-8472-C9BC9861BCC8.jpeg
    928F60D6-6A14-47B8-8472-C9BC9861BCC8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
This was my first transaction with IL and it couldn’t have gone smoother. Communication was on point and I received the package before anticipated. I’m excited to start these orange tops and gets some labs done in a few months to post up here.
Ive been on 4iu of an unknown grey top and pulled bloods yesterday. Should be interesting to see the difference between the two products. I have no doubt the IL orange tops will prevail.
10 kits. God dang!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Iron Lion is the only HGH sponsor my PT clients use.

I swear by them 100%. I've never seen one complaint nor do I expect to.

These guys are gold. I used to deal with Homer back in the day and can only say the same for him, but nowadays IL is the way to go IMO.

These guys are gold. I used to deal with Homer back in the day and can only say the same for him, but nowadays IL is the way to go IMO.
Agreed
It doesn't matter whether they're orange, gray, or black tops. They all test on point.

thanks , enjoy it,

thanks very much, :) we will supply great quality items and great service to you and our customers forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed
It doesn't matter whether they're orange, gray, or black tops. They all test on point.

Thanks very much, we just supply orange and grey, we don't supply black tops :)

thanks very much, :) we will supply great quality items and great service to you and our customers forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks very much, we just supply orange and grey, we don't supply black tops :)
My fault. Did you in the past?

My fault. Did you in the past?

Now we don't have black top,

long time ago, we just have blue top, but everyone use blue top, so we use orange top or grey top now, thus it is easy to differ them.:)

Awesome!!!

Be sure to post up and update us.....thanks

Back