• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The crazies are wrong us, walking, talking and working shoulder to shoulder....

Get Shredded!
Heckler is a very decorated man. As you can see. Flandersguy says he from Australia or some other gay country like that. You guys lost a war against emus ... that’s right ... flightless birds kicked your asses.

PhD or not, y’all are pussies.
I bet you’d never go to Australia and say that out loud. Maybe in Melbourne but not anywhere else without waking up from a coma later.
Theres no “cock fight” displaying of feathers there. Straight to head butts and fisticuffs.

And it ain’t the emus. Look up cassowary. Disemboweling humans like a velociraptor.

I still don’t get the fascination with Ph.D.s. It’s not like it’s a big deal. You just keep going to school and pic a project you love and study it. I know some dumb motherfuckers with graduate degrees.

He’s French? Cheese eating surrender monkeys!

Fucking French, couldn’t fight there way out of a wet paper bag.

I bet you’d never go to Australia and say that out loud. Maybe in Melbourne but not anywhere else without waking up from a coma later.
Theres no “cock fight” displaying of feathers there. Straight to head butts and fisticuffs.

And it ain’t the emus. Look up cassowary. Disemboweling humans like a velociraptor.

I still don’t get the fascination with Ph.D.s. It’s not like it’s a big deal. You just keep going to school and pic a project you love and study it. I know some dumb motherfuckers with graduate degrees.
lol .. I’m trying to have fun here coach... it’s just words

im pretty sure it was called the ‘emu war’ but.... doesn’t mean it was emu, I guess. Still interesting to read about. Full automatics and still couldn’t put a dent in the pesty...... bird like things.

Besides... Mel Gibson’s alright by me ;)

Yeah everyone but her is the obvious problem. Babies, Russians, everyone is a pollutant, except her, the moonbat. Geez what a planet we live on. To think, at times I wonder how it was possible for so many to be enslaved by an elite few.

lol .. I’m trying to have fun here coach... it’s just words

im pretty sure it was called the ‘emu war’ but.... doesn’t mean it was emu, I guess. Still interesting to read about. Full automatics and still couldn’t put a dent in the pesty...... bird like things.
I knew you were kidding. I did two tours alongside ADF troops and aside from being a bit slow on the trigger, they don’t fuck around. I have much love for my Digger mates. I also lived in Scotland for two years. Same thing, no threatening words, straight to head butts and scrapping.
I love emus btw. I was once in the middle of a small Sierra town having lunch and an emu walked by. No one knew what to do so I coaxed him into a yard until the owners came to get him. Everyone was like “How In the hell do you know how to wrangle an emu.”
I have experience around ostriches. Emus are waaay less intimidating.

Now back to scheduled programming....
Military kills babies. The left eats babies but the “Trumphumpers” have to advertise for them. Trump, baby Jesus, abortion, politics....

Impressive birds.

I wouldn't fuck with an ostrich either... fine to feed the tame ones but best to have a fence between their talons and your belly in case they get testy.

633d79f142106b65b39e8dcd1bffab09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your degree in Heckler, if you can say?

Engineering here but only BSE.

I'm guessing France, he is very arrogant and thinks his bubble is better than ours. the irony of people from other countries thinking they are better and jealous that we know our country is better. BTW I may have over 12K posts but he is now closer to red hope he enjoys negs

I'm gonna go waaaay out on a limb and guess that flandersguy is from Flanders. Which likely means Belgium but possibly France or the Netherlands. He speaks Dutch/Flemish natively, French fluently, probably German as well... and then English but that might be 4th on the list. Amirite flanders?

The Dutch (and Germans) culturally are pretty direct about most things, even gruff... like New Yorkers. This can be good and bad. I've been to Frankfurt before but no further north, and lived in NYC for 3 years... long enough to go sorta native. It grows on you. Soon you start to see everyone else as slow and stupid, provincial, definitely inefficient. Cultural lens.

you must be talking about Obamas drone strike policy

Drone strikes skyrocketed under Obama for sure but, in Yemen, accelerated dramatically in Trump's first year in office. Can't hang any of this on one party alone.

I like your description of the NYC cultural lens... it’s a pretty dismal view for a person to filter others through, nonetheless it’s a pretty accurate description of a typical New Yorkers view of others, especially southerners

IML Gear Cream!
I like your description of the NYC cultural lens... it’s a pretty dismal view for a person to filter others through, nonetheless it’s a pretty accurate description of a typical New Yorkers view of others, especially southerners

It’s been 20 yrs since I lived there but sure.

https://images.app.goo.gl/NPmB8ahac6vXL7ev9

As for a native who embodies the worst New Yorker traits of boorish malignant narcissism without the positives of culture and intelligent worldliness, we need look no further than Trump. He only garnered 9% of the 2016 vote in Manhattan and they were the ones who knew him best.

Back