• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My testosterone is 55

Why do you beleive or who is telling you that you need to be off everything to have a child? I have one freind that has 3 kids. ALL were while he was on cycle. MAtter of fact he really never comes off. His last set were twins. He was running 400 mg a week of Tren E when that happened. I also know a few others that have had kids while on TRT or full blast.

I will say though that your clomid is shit.

I guess my research and all the studies I've read about infertility in AAS users, endocrinologists, and my own experience of not being able to get her pregnant in the last 2.5 to 3 years. I'm assuming the problem has been me the entire time because my axis has been suppressed for a long time. I've also heard of guys having kids full blast or trt. It's time for me to do a sperm analysis.

Why do you beleive or who is telling you that you need to be off everything to have a child? I have one freind that has 3 kids. ALL were while he was on cycle. MAtter of fact he really never comes off. His last set were twins. He was running 400 mg a week of Tren E when that happened. I also know a few others that have had kids while on TRT or full blast.

I will say though that your clomid is shit.

Not everyone is so lucky. Perhaps his wife is exceptionally fertile, we don't know but for the average person they will produce much more sperm being off gear and especially if using HCG. You can however drop down to 100-200mg of TRT and along with HCG become quite fertile.

Not everyone is so lucky. Perhaps his wife is exceptionally fertile, we don't know but for the average person they will produce much more sperm being off gear and especially if using HCG. You can however drop down to 100-200mg of TRT and along with HCG become quite fertile.

I thought HCG is like synthetic leutinizing hormone which signals the testes to produce testosterone. And Follicle stimulating hormone is responsible for sperm production. So how does the use of HCG make you fertile?

I thought HCG is like synthetic leutinizing hormone which signals the testes to produce testosterone. And Follicle stimulating hormone is responsible for sperm production. So how does the use of HCG make you fertile?
I posted a study a few posts ago that answers your questions. Check it out when you get a chance.
Here's a small part of it if you don't want to read the whole thing but its a very good article.

hCG and testosterone
The combination of lower doses of hCG with ongoing T replacement has been assessed in few studies. This regimen’s ability to maintain intratesticular T levels and spermatogenesis favors it as an alternative approach for men who desire fertility preservation while on T replacement. In 26 men receiving low doses of hCG (500 IU every other day) combined with either transdermal or intramuscular T for a mean duration of 6.2 months, no significant differences in pre-treatment semen parameters were observed even after 1 year from initiating the protocol (39). Coviello et al. assessed intratesticular T levels from 29 men who were randomized to receive 200 mg T enanthate weekly in combination with either saline placebo or 125, 250, or 500 IU hCG every other day for 3 weeks. Intratesticular T levels increased linearly with increasing hCG confirming that relatively low dose hCG maintains testicular function in healthy men with endogenous gonadotropin suppression (40).

I would just go to a doc and see if it is you or her. Then you will really know where to start.

FSH is really only necessary for those who are lacking in Sertoli cells. Most men will do well with HCG, but of course I'm no medical professional, yet.

Last edited:
Back