• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Border Patrol?

I watch it like a football player would watch film. To study my opponent lol

- - - Updated - - -

I watch it like a football player would watch film. To study my opponent lol

Anybody else watch this shit? I’m on my 3rd bag of popcorn and 4th cup of vodka and water watching this shit.

God damn customs on point.

Omg lets protect people from injecting testosterone... that will kill them....or.... make them look better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here you go brother. Life inside JFK mail room with customs..

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x7lmv8p

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Well in a postal hub at an airport in Cincy, or some other midwestern city they have a laser that they shoot into any package and it can identify the contents in less than a half a second. They have over 50,000 substances that it can identify with more being added.

Anybody else watch this shit? I’m on my 3rd bag of popcorn and 4th cup of vodka and water watching this shit.

God damn customs on point.

Omg lets protect people from injecting testosterone... that will kill them....or.... make them look better.

One of my favorite shows!! Also Live PD and Live rescue!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well in a postal hub at an airport in Cincy, or some other midwestern city they have a laser that they shoot into any package and it can identify the contents in less than a half a second. They have over 50,000 substances that it can identify with more being added.

Yep. Ppl trying to send shit via mail are just playing the odds.

Relying on volume and under staffed environments to get their items thru... christmas is probably a good time to order your favorite items.

Yep. Ppl trying to send shit via mail are just playing the odds.

Relying on volume and under staffed environments to get their items thru... christmas is probably a good time to order your favorite items.
It’s the worst time since almost all agencies hire temp workers to do the grunt work so they can have more trained bodies inspecting packages. Seizure rates are always the highest from November to January. Most of the delays during the holidays are not actually from the increased volume but more so because of tighter security

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
What's up my good brother. That device is in this video. It's what looks like a pencil connected to a handheld computer. They touch the package with it, and it tells them everything. I'm sure there's nothing in a smaller postal hub in the Midwest that they don't have at big ports like JFK, LAX, Chicago, and Dallas...

Man.... all I get from that is how is weed schedule one still?!?!

Man land of the free my ass

America needs to wake the fuck up we are being controlled

Bro I've been wonderingthe same question for years. I was hoping you could tell me why?

I am sure agents are keeping the seized gear for themselves...

Man.... all I get from that is how is weed schedule one still?!?!

Man land of the free my ass

America needs to wake the fuck up we are being controlled

Thanks for the Kin bro. I'm not really sure what I can do with it or what it's for appreciate it...

Definitely bro. You know they are..lol

Yup when you see jacked agents then you know they hit the jackpot.

Welp we cant roll it up and smoke it as that is a schedule one action.

Yo that literally made me laugh out loud. My wife was even like "what's so fucking funny" I quickly told on you and said "it wasn't me it was mighty mouse. I figure everyone else is telling it must be ok these days.lol JK brother...

Yo that literally made me laugh out loud. My wife was even like "what's so fucking funny" I quickly told on you and said "it wasn't me it was mighty mouse. I figure everyone else is telling it must be ok these days.lol JK brother...

Oh yes Mighty Mouse really can bring the house down lol.

Get Shredded!
I think its a Facebook page I saw that customs officers post up pics of some of the shit they seize. Bro, theres everything from brass knuckles to fuckin chainsaws. Who is trying to travel with a chainsaw? Its very entertaining if you can find it. I think its TSA page

Back