• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Relationship Goals...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
71254718_969506360070761_1711626144849068032_n.jpg

My question is...... Why did this dude pop up on ur feed/search?

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Man some people lmao

He'll be unpleasantly surprised to know that lots of women workout and don't look "fit", due to having lousy genetics like him. On the other hand, some girls don't work out at all and look amazing, like this chick at job, she's about 5'5" 140 with perfect Coke bottle figure, curvy big tits, tight waist and a bubble butt- she has a better squat booty than 98% of women who squat religiously and she doesn't squat.

Works out once a week??? LOL. Sounds like a great guy honestly. Congrats Wesley. JK

HEY!! Fat chix cook!! Big girls need lovin too

IML Gear Cream!
HEY!! Fat chix cook!! Big girls need lovin too

some of the best bjs ever too.... hands down (sometimes no hands, you know what I’m saying 😉)

no obese chics tho.... well ... ok maybe 1 or 2... depends on what we’re drinking

some of the best bjs ever too.... hands down (sometimes no hands, you know what I’m saying )

no obese chics tho.... well ... ok maybe 1 or 2... depends on what we’re drinking
Right!!

Back