• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Acetropin IGF results

Get Shredded!
Will test IGF1 and serum GH in about 6 weeks when i get my next bloods, have been running 10 IU since my last update on here.

Have you tested your glucose?
Good question. At 10iu your fasted BG has to be through the roof unless you're using basal insulin. Hell just from long duration at 2-3iu move has recently rose to over 100 fasted. Time for a break

Good question. At 10iu your fasted BG has to be through the roof unless you're using basal insulin. Hell just from long duration at 2-3iu move has recently rose to over 100 fasted. Time for a break

i will also test my glucose, just like the test i did a few weeks ago that started this thread

i will also test my glucose, just like the test i did a few weeks ago that started this thread

Yeah , you need to have a glucose meter on hand brother, specially at those doses. Thats an easy way to become type 2 diabetic.

Yeah , you need to have a glucose meter on hand brother, specially at those doses. Thats an easy way to become type 2 diabetic.
\

So like if you look at the results from the test at 5iu on the first post, i dont think i will be risking that at the "10" IU. But we will see soon as thats the only testing going on is the bloods i get.

\

So like if you look at the results from the test at 5iu on the first post, i dont think i will be risking that at the "10" IU. But we will see soon as thats the only testing going on is the bloods i get.
Yeah , i would still buy a Glucose meter from Walmart and test your fasted Glucose bro...
You'll spend $20 bucks

\

Good point lol. Those were terrible results. I'd still get a meter man. Mine just rose above 100 after being on 2-3iu of known good ones. Time for me to take a break

Ill be checking with a glucose meter tonight or tomorrow and will monitor until i run out of kits.

I have been running the blues and bumped up to 5 iu's. I am getting excel;lent results and the sides are bad. Unfortunately, I will not be getting labs until early Dec.

I have been running the blues and bumped up to 5 iu's. I am getting excel;lent results and the sides are bad. Unfortunately, I will not be getting labs until early Dec.

Ive been at 10IU for three weeks now with no side effects even, will also be getting bloods early december, will be interesting to see how we compare

my best results with ace blues were 10 ius split at 5 iu before and after workout saw some good results doing that. imo 5 iu a day is to low unless your running like humatrope or genatropin at that dose but you gonna spend 4 or 5 times the price for what 10ius would do with this.

Last edited:
Also to add I personally know two guys who no longer use your hgh because they were not satisfied with their bloods. No source here or anywhere has 100% of its customers that are satisfied so I’m not even sure why you would make that outlandish claim. I don’t believe you intentionally sell anyone what you think is less than what you advertise but obviously theirs been issues pop up from time to time with your hgh. Theirs numbers that are great and numbers like these that should probably get the man a refund. I know you do take pride in what you do and you do treat your customers well or at least you did with me I can’t speak for everyone but I think that same pride is getting in the way of your logical thinking that theirs absolutely no way you could receive a bad batch of hgh and going off of hplc test that are several months old. That hgh that was tested is not the same hgh that’s currently being sold point blank

Please have the 2 guys contact me.

Here's a random test conducted on another board earlier this year:
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/4-16-19-hgh-testin-results.161546/

I also offered to pay for the GH to be tested and offered the OP to send direct to Janoshik.

Bones

Back