• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shipment stuck

IML Gear Cream!
I have no Idea. I try to contact them through the website first and this is the answer I got 2 weeks ago. “Hello, tracking numbers just do not have a separate status for the period being on the way between countries. It is on the way. Next update happens once package is registered at US custom during import. It should update soon, please wait. Thank you.”

even tho this other part is kinda my fault but I had a bottle of deca and test left so I decided to start my cycle early thinks my shipment wouldn’t take more than 5 weeks. And now I am out of deca. Kinda fuck myself this cycle. I never had a bad experience in the past so I was thinking it would arrive with no issue. But lesson learn :/

I wrote one of the rep on here yesterday a PM hopefully I get a reply soon.

I see. Your post was a little misleading like it had been 6 weeks and your package still wasn’t shipped. No one can control the delivery guys unfortunately crap happens all the time. However if it’s been over a month which you said it has you would qualify for a re ship but it’s on you to contact them and tell you that you need a re ship. I’m not bashing you so don’t take it that way but let this be a lesson learned. Never start your cruise, cycle, blast, or whatever your doing without everything in hand first ESPECIALLY when ordering from across the pond. Even if your going local you never know what can happen. I’m not sure why so many guys go against that as it happens all the time you’ll see someone post about how they started a cycle with only half of what they needed or without already having a pct and something pops up unexpectedly. If you cycle always always always make sure you have your complete cycle and pct in hand before you start and if you blast and cruise make sure you always have your trt lined up and ready to go with an extra vial or two on deck. Lastly don’t forget your AI and definitely don’t wait to see if you need one. I would say a good rule of thumb is always order either arimidex or aromasin with your cycle and also have some letro and nolvadex on hand as well as caber or prami if you are running 19 nors like nandrolone (deca)

I see. Your post was a little misleading like it had been 6 weeks and your package still wasn’t shipped. No one can control the delivery guys unfortunately crap happens all the time. However if it’s been over a month which you said it has you would qualify for a re ship but it’s on you to contact them and tell you that you need a re ship. I’m not bashing you so don’t take it that way but let this be a lesson learned. Never start your cruise, cycle, blast, or whatever your doing without everything in hand first ESPECIALLY when ordering from across the pond. Even if your going local you never know what can happen. I’m not sure why so many guys go against that as it happens all the time you’ll see someone post about how they started a cycle with only half of what they needed or without already having a pct and something pops up unexpectedly. If you cycle always always always make sure you have your complete cycle and pct in hand before you start and if you blast and cruise make sure you always have your trt lined up and ready to go with an extra vial or two on deck. Lastly don’t forget your AI and definitely don’t wait to see if you need one. I would say a good rule of thumb is always order either arimidex or aromasin with your cycle and also have some letro and nolvadex on hand as well as caber or prami if you are running 19 nors like nandrolone (deca)

thanks for advice. But I have my AIs and good old caber and Extra viles of test. I am on a cruise and blast. This ain’t new to me. I get my blood check on point. Just sucks I couldn’t get my deca in time. So just blasting only test this cycle for me.

thanks for advice. But I have my AIs and good old caber and Extra viles of test. I am on a cruise and blast. This ain’t new to me. I get my blood check on point. Just sucks I couldn’t get my deca in time. So just blasting only test this cycle for me.

If you have questions or concerns about your order let me know. I will be glad to assist as best I can.

my item is ready for shipment since 13.12 and still hasn't been updated

Well shit, mind as well check my order too.... Let’s just change the thread title to, “Basics order updates, post questions here”. And wait for all the lengthy advice.

I kid.

LowT

Delivery times are running longer than usual due to the time of
year. Once we hand the item over to the parcel/postal service we have no control over it. Just hang in there man and be patient ( I am the worst at being patient).

I’d ask a friend to spot me a deca to hold me over. Stuffs like gold for my joints.

Yeah for me too

Delivery times are running longer than usual due to the time of
year. Once we hand the item over to the parcel/postal service we have no control over it. Just hang in there man and be patient ( I am the worst at being patient).

Yes taking longer, 1 or 2 weeks longer

Back