Hilma and myogen with microbial contamination

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

Two new big labs you guys sell came up on anabolic labs with microbial contaminated products. Are you guys going to continue selling this garbage. You should return all of it back to the manufacturer in my opinion.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points

We posted the labs for a Myogen product that showed contamination on every forum.

Hilma's was very recent and probably the other rep didn't have time to post it yet.

I spoke with management about this and removing the brands is a possibility, but they still have to discuss the subject.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Avnj5 View Post
    Two new big labs you guys sell came up on anabolic labs with microbial contaminated products. Are you guys going to continue selling this garbage. You should return all of it back to the manufacturer in my opinion.
    Good question bro and I appreciate you bringing awareness to myself as well as others who may see this. Unfortunately it seems when situations like this arise such as contaminated products, under dosed, fakes that are no longer being produced for several years but still being sold as authentic, or whatever itís always a customer bringing it to light and the labs never say anything until itís brought up and then act clueless in the situation like they were not aware or start making excuses for why they havenít noticed it yet. Excuses like the reports are not valid, ( because they arenít good for business they arenít valid but if they were good they would be 100% authentic ) the product tested were fakes or not bought from a certified re seller, they were so busy filling thousands of orders they didnít even notice it, the poster has an agenda and has to be paid off by a rival company, or whatever else they can come up with to downplay and discredit the claims. These reports have been out long enough for a simple post to be made and action taken by now. Oh or one excuse I forgot they pulled the product already and just forgot to update the website. It would be nice to see a source take action on something like this before being questioned about it and put on the spot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
    We posted the labs for a Myogen product that showed contamination on every forum.

Hilma's was very recent and probably the other rep didn't have time to post it yet.

I spoke with management about this and removing the brands is a possibility, but they still have to discuss the subject.
    Wait what? Am I reading this correctly? Lol pulling the contaminated products is possibility but it still has to be discussed? Or hopefully the contaminated products have been pulled already and you mean pulling the whole line in general?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

There are multiple products from myogen contaminated. Like the whole line. Check out anabolic lab. Hilma had some good some bad

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    and the labs never say anything until itís brought up and then act clueless in the situation like they were not aware or start making excuses for why they havenít noticed it yet.
    Please quit the nonsense. This was posted several days ago:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...=1#post1572835

We always post the newest labs from stuff we sell, it just takes a few days as we can't be on anaboliclab 24/7 waiting for the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Wait what? Am I reading this correctly? Lol pulling the contaminated products is possibility but it still has to be discussed? Or hopefully the contaminated products have been pulled already and you mean pulling the whole line in general?
    Yes, you're reading it right. Steroidify wants to know more about it.

There are multiple products from myogen contaminated. Like the whole line. Check out anabolic lab. Hilma had some good some bad
    I believe I saw 3 products from Myogen and 1 from Hilma...

Hilma has tested perfect for years on that site. Myogen's line is a lot more than 3 products. We're talking with Myogen about it and it'll take more than one problem for us to drop a manufacturer entirely.

At the moment you have the results that we post often, which can help you or any customer making a good decision when purchasing from us or from anyone else.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points

Just checked again on anaboliclab, there's 2 products from Hilma that show microbiological contamination. I stand corrected on that one.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,191 Posts
    Rep Points

But youíre still selling the products even knowing thereís a contamination? Why hasnít there been a thread warning potential customers to not buy said products? That would be the right thing to do until steroidify pulls their head out of their ass and pulls those specific products from the list until the issue is fixed. Youíre potentially harming your customers.

Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts
    Rep Points

Hello sir.

We were asked about this on another board when the first result from Myogen showing contamination was released by anabolic lab.

I'll paste Steroidify's official answer then:

"Only one product from MyoGen, not the entire line was tested and the results, from what we can see, for the compounds we are familiar with, like active substances, concentrations, no yeast or mold contamination, are perfect.

There is indeed a certain unknown compound detected, classified as 'contaminant', with no concentration displayed, which was detected, that we never heard of and we never seen in any previous tests from a brand that gets tested constantly... This was forwarded to MyoGen as well and we are waiting for further details about it.

Contaminants are often found in samples being analyzed, most important is the concentration in which they are present, which we cannot see here.

Steroidify will continue funding lab testing of the products we carry, so everyone can make an educated purchase. We also keep a lab test section on our site so we can all see which brands are consistently putting out products that are what they're expected to be."

Unfortunately, I don't have word from my superiors since more products showed same problem, both from Myogen and Hilma. That said, Steroidify is well aware of the issue and investigating it alongside the mentioned companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
    We will never invade Dispense Quick's area to question anything about their products or services, so please return the favor.

I see that you're a moderator as well and how that's a huge conflict of interest.

It's not the first time you come to our area demanding actions as you see fit and last time you were shut down by admin. We'll report you again if you keep this behavior. There's enough people questioning us about the subject, we don't need a rep from another company visiting our area and telling us how to run our business. Thanks.

Read the Rules Please
    Last edited by Steroidify Rep; 10-02-2019 at 04:50 AM.