• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any Halloween Freaks in the House?

IML Gear Cream!
I decorated last year and by morning everything was stolen lol Brazil sucks!

Lol...here they'd just smash it. But yeah, my drunk ass was cleaning up the yard in the dark. I'm surprisingly motivated and quick when it comes to cleaning things up when I drink. I might not be able to find it the next day, but it's been put up.

It was pretty cool here. Eight years ago it was not so organized but this year they shut down the two major streets in town and there were 1,000s of people and kids from all the barrios cruising around in costumes. "Trick or treat" doesn't really translate here so the kids come up and say "I want Halloween!" Some taco stands were sold out of stuff by 8pm. There were kids and parents out at 11pm when I decided to go home to bed. Bars were still packed and the government plaza (Delegation) had music and partying through the night.

Bumping this thread. I have to say, 2020 was a decent year for trick or treaters. Despite "lockdowns" and covid. We had a good turnout. Hoping this year will be even better.

My fog machine let me down last year and didn't work, despite a thorough cleaning before storage. I'm going to see if I can get it going soon or bite the bullet and get another one. I hate that they are so flaky and only want to work one year.

Outdoor goals for the next 30 days are mow one more time and start setting up. The mizzus is 100% on board with halloween and wants one new "big prop" added per year. I went a little low key with additions this year and adding one jumping spider and a life size "witch" to my smaller witch circle. Should look like someone is waiting among the other props to run out and scare. The jumping spider will be placed on the other side of walkway at spectators' blind(ish) side.

Happy Halloween!

If you decide to get a motion activated prop, it is best to have a black light (although any will do) angled just right so that it is triggered with enough time to activate while the spectator is in range.

The old fogger is a bust. After doing some researching, the manufacturer recommended cleaning method (distilled water and vinegar) probably fried the pump. Probably would have been better if I'd just left it "used and dirty" all year.

On the bright side, a new model is about half ($43) what I gave for the old one when I bought it. AND...it has a "continuous" mode, so I don't have to hit a button constantly to trigger it! Big win.

Attachments

• 0be47de9-b39b-4eab-9dc9-33406ce63673.__CR0,0,970,300_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg
    0be47de9-b39b-4eab-9dc9-33406ce63673.__CR0,0,970,300_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 47
The old fogger is a bust. After doing some researching, the manufacturer recommended cleaning method (distilled water and vinegar) probably fried the pump. Probably would have been better if I'd just left it "used and dirty" all year.

On the bright side, a new model is about half ($43) what I gave for the old one when I bought it. AND...it has a "continuous" mode, so I don't have to hit a button constantly to trigger it! Big win.
The old fogger? When I first started reading this I literally thought you were talking about yourself, lol

That looks like a nice unit. I don't even bother decorating anymore. I'm in a gated community, at the very top of the highest hill. No one ever comes up this high

The old fogger? When I first started reading this I literally thought you were talking about yourself, lol

That looks like a nice unit. I don't even bother decorating anymore. I'm in a gated community, at the very top of the highest hill. No one ever comes up this high

I'm a tad out of the way myself. Buuuut...

Attachments

• 1*PnFdxnfJviAo_s2_ixxPKw.png
    1*PnFdxnfJviAo_s2_ixxPKw.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 51
I love Halloween and this time of year in general. It is my favorite time to get lost in the woods and nature. Especially when the leaves all turn colors.... I suppose winter is next fav but cold weather an me do not get along as much any more....

Get Shredded!
Wife decorates the front-yard with grave stones, reapers, skeletons, etc. Looks pretty cool on the giant mulch bed out front.

Saw a giant, solid Skeleton statue (looked to be plastic) that was as big as the two-story house it was in front of the other day, impressive prop.
But where the f**k do you store something like that?

Wife decorates the front-yard with grave stones, reapers, skeletons, etc. Looks pretty cool on the giant mulch bed out front.

Saw a giant, solid Skeleton statue (looked to be plastic) that was as big as the two-story house it was in front of the other day, impressive prop.
But where the f**k do you store something like that?

Anywhere and everywhere for some people. My stuff is in storage bldg in backyard and garage. Although I did have a reaper that was at least 12' stored behind my closet door for quite awhile. Disassembled of course. The head was bigger than a beach ball.

How is your turn out? The mulch bed sounds like a good idea. Would definitely make for a nice grave yard!

Halloween can now commence. The annual blood sacrifice ritual to the dark elders has been completed.

(Finger between hammer and wooden stake. I made sure to leave a nice blood trail on my sidewalk for halloween. Authentic is best. Hematocrit should be a fuzz lower now too.)

Attachments

• 211016.jpg
    211016.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 30
Our local nursery had pumpkins for 1.99 all sizes. We bought a bunch because I'm a fan of us shooting them after lol.
The wife and daughter are decorating while I sand primer today. This year is going to be a bit different for the holidays. No gifts, just our daughter will be getting some. It's not a money issue but we don't see the need to feed the beast anymore. We will have nice dinners and spend time together.

Multi there's a house that I pass minimal 5 days a week that has at least 100 decorations on at least a acre of land. Some light up.. he has a bone dragon that's really cool. If I can snap a pic for you I will. Without being a super creeper lol... He has a skeleton driving a lawn tractor that cracks me up every time I see it..

Multi there's a house that I pass minimal 5 days a week that has at least 100 decorations on at least a acre of land. Some light up.. he has a bone dragon that's really cool. If I can snap a pic for you I will. Without being a super creeper lol... He has a skeleton driving a lawn tractor that cracks me up every time I see it..

I guarantee he'll be flattered if you take a pic. :winkfinger:

A day for my girl to dress up like the sexiest slut around. A night for me to be around all of them! Usually pretty freaky shit goes on! Halloween here is all about the slutty outfits, some come fully nude or Saran Wrap outfits !!

Max

IML Gear Cream!

Pics or it didn't happen!

I will try tomorrow...

I was pretty stoked to see all the camera flashes from the street last night. (I can see from the security cameras.) Every parent commented as well as the kids. I work pretty hard to keep it kid friendly (no gore, nothing "evil", etc), but I still had to make a couple of trips out to the driveway because the kids didn't want to walk to the front door. One of the kids made it all the way to the front porch and bolted back to mom in the driveway. And there's *nothing* on the porch except for a few jackolanterns. And this kid was probably between 8-10yrs old. This was the closest we've ever came to running out of candy, which made me start to panic a little bit. We do full size candy bars, and had about 120 starting out. We only had 12 left last night.

Back