• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren Cycle

XiiGauge

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would it be safe to push a Tren A cycle to 15 weeks at 300mg/wk? Im aware that Tren could cause some irreversible liver damage if taken past 12 wks. Thats why I would like to see what some of y'all had to say, since its at a lower dosage per wk.

Also currently taking 250 Test E/ wk
& Mast E 200/ wk. Prov 50mg daily as well

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just got off a 20 wk of Tren a @450 p/wk, test prop at 300 p/wk and the last 4 weeks I ran Masteron at 600 p/ wk
12.5 aromasin EOD, 50mg of PRIVERON ED, and every other week Nolvadex 20mg Ed. I just had last pin 3 days ago and running Dr scallys pct program from eroids starting in the morning. My bloods showed my prolactin at 30 last week and my estrogen got to 280 also so i knew it was about time to clear out cuz I was gonna have to start daily dosing more Nolvadex and aromasin. The results are crazy. Might be magazine material if I wasn't so ugly. Lol. So strong too. Next cycle going to enenthate all 3 with winstrol for last 5-6 weeks. And I'll be running 4iu a day of God tropin that is being dilivered tomorrow!

I just got off a 20 wk of Tren a @450 p/wk, test prop at 300 p/wk and the last 4 weeks I ran Masteron at 600 p/ wk
12.5 aromasin EOD, 50mg of PRIVERON ED, and every other week Nolvadex 20mg Ed. I just had last pin 3 days ago and running Dr scallys pct program from eroids starting in the morning. My bloods showed my prolactin at 30 last week and my estrogen got to 280 also so i knew it was about time to clear out cuz I was gonna have to start daily dosing more Nolvadex and aromasin. The results are crazy. Might be magazine material if I wasn't so ugly. Lol. So strong too. Next cycle going to enenthate all 3 with winstrol for last 5-6 weeks. And I'll be running 4iu a day of God tropin that is being dilivered tomorrow!

Sounds to me your armosain was bunk. Did you pull bloods during? 280 is way to high

Sounds to me your armosain was bunk. Did you pull bloods during? 280 is way to high
Your estrogen is really not that high, tren is known to give false readings for estrogen in blood test. The prolactin is definitely too high though I would get some caber and pull bloods again selecting an estrogen sensitive test to get a true reading

Was the estrogen testing lc/ms? It will say on the labs.

If not, see jswoles post above

I don’t know the measurement cuz my doctor just read them to me. I have labs again Wednesday.

I got my aro from ifit4life so I should probably switch my product to another source for aromasin. 280 is impossible to reach if I’m taking aromasin?

Back