• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Easy way to eat oats

fozzie

hockey guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Poured a half cup of oats in the vitamix and powdered them. Then, added a little of this non-dairy beverage and blended. Easy and now I can basically drink my oats in one shot.

I have done this a few times when short on time in the morning. Also helps get more calories in if your find yourself getting too full from eating them normally.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Nah, I love oats, but I’m on a strict diet where I can’t eat brown sugar, fruit, etc. with them so oats are plain as dirt. I used to eat 1/2-1c oats with a packet of reduced sugar brown sugar and maple oats and that was amazing. I thought this was a quick way to get them down. I know it’s not anything groundbreaking; I thought I’d mention it as a quick way to get them in and not use milk. My highlight of training days is my PWO shake. It’s heaven and is basically my dessert

Blend them in with your protein shake...what i do in the am...but i also put banana ...and i use the flavor paks lol

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Nah, I love oats, but I’m on a strict diet where I can’t eat brown sugar, fruit, etc. with them so oats are plain as dirt. I used to eat 1/2-1c oats with a packet of reduced sugar brown sugar and maple oats and that was amazing. I thought this was a quick way to get them down. I know it’s not anything groundbreaking; I thought I’d mention it as a quick way to get them in and not use milk. My highlight of training days is my PWO shake. It’s heaven and is basically my dessert
Try cinnamon - even my kids like it with cinnamon on it.

No stevia or cinnamon either?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No stevia or cinnamon either?

ya I can use stevia and cinnamon, but I choose to keep away from all sweeteners though to curb cravings. The only real sweet I get is from a banana and pb&chocolate pebbles in my shake

IML Gear Cream!
Well that and a little from red onion in my ground beef

Poured a half cup of oats in the vitamix and powdered them. Then, added a little of this non-dairy beverage and blended. Easy and now I can basically drink my oats in one shot.

I blend mine post workout.

You're doing it right

Was going go say, you could use some sugar free caramel zero cal coffee sweetener.

But if it triggers cravings than I see why you avoid it. Has the complete opposite effect on me.Screenshot_20190930-124613_Sam's Club.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Was going go say, you could use some sugar free caramel zero cal coffee sweetener.

But if it triggers cravings than I see why you avoid it. Has the complete opposite effect on me.View attachment 44821

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What’s the sweetener in it? I usually use flavor extracts + stevia

Welcome to 2019 folks. Yes we've been blending our oats for many years. I rarely eat oatmeal anymore because of it. Now grits that's a different story I love me a big bowl of grits. It's just not the same when I make it myself you have to go out and eat breakfast

Grits are fucking disgusting, and you blend your oats? What’s wrong with y’all

Lol....i love oatmeal. Steel cut with milk butter raisins and brown sugar...

That said in a hurry post gym i have a blended protein shake with a pack of oats 2 eggs scoop of protein. banana.and milk..really good...but i use the Quaker flavor packs for this.

Lol....i love oatmeal. Steel cut with milk butter raisins and brown sugar...

That said in a hurry post gym i have a blended protein shake with a pack of oats 2 eggs scoop of protein. banana.and milk..really good...but i use the Quaker flavor packs for this.

Mmm brown sugar is the way to go! And the banana. I’m a banana bro

Shush !
Its not gross
4503a3f47583a79f874f6fad9b631e2b.jpg

New med I’m on kills my appetite and I have to get my meals in, so besides blending my oats, I tried a chicken shake tonight. 6oz of breast, 1/2 c of jasmine rice, a couple dashes of reduced sodium soy sauce, and a cup of hot water. Tastes like a chicken breast smoothie. It was quick and convenient.

Last edited:
Yeah well
Home made strawberry jam in vitd milk blend
Pour in ground wheat/oat cereal/ground oatmeal
Blend and drink contents

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You guys ever did blended dry rice. Well....it sucks ok. Don't do it. Oats or nothing
I did that this morning. It's just like cream of rice lol. I added maple syrup

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

New med I’m on kills my appetite and I have to get my meals in, so besides blending my oats, I tried a chicken shake tonight. 6oz of breast, 1/2 c of jasmine rice, a couple dashes of reduced sodium soy sauce, and a cup of hot water. Tastes like a chicken breast smoothie. It was quick and convenient.
Fuck I can't do it lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2× 2 packs of oatmeal/flax in vitd milk.
Helps heartburn too.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I wish I owned a VitaMix blender. Those things are top notch for sure.

Max

Back