• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to AAS. Wife asking about clen & T3

tk121

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. First things first. My account is barely a day old, and I am really digging ASF. Great to see people responding and giving their respected opinions.

So my wife has been lifting for 6 years now. She's 5'7, 175lb, and roughly 28%. Ah. She's also in her early 30's. Built a great amount of muscle over the years and absolutely loves weight training. In a few weeks she's planning to begin a cut. Which she hasn't done in about 3 years. She's been thinking about using clen and possibly T3 to go with it. A few people have said the clen alone should be fine. Cuz the concern is if she uses T3, would the nastier sides kick in? She's done some of her own homework. However, I wanted to ask what some of you guys would suggest. I think all of us who have significant others definitely want to make sure our ladies are being as safe as possible. While I await responses, I'll continue reading from other posts. Thanks in advance.

nothing wrong with T3 for women. either is clen. just start using low doses. she will not need much to see a difference. on the T3 do 25mcg for 2 weeks to see how her body responds. then to 37.5 and then to 50 if needed. no more.

clen should also start low. once a day in the morning. 20-40mcg.

She might want to start the cut without it, see how her progress is, and add the thyroid hormone and/or clen as the cut progresses.

It dont take much t3 to rev the body up....works really well...never used clen....
Only prob i had is that it exhausted me..

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

nothing wrong with T3 for women. either is clen. just start using low doses. she will not need much to see a difference. on the T3 do 25mcg for 2 weeks to see how her body responds. then to 37.5 and then to 50 if needed. no more.

I second this. The t3 (and the clean) will work even better with a little good GH...less muscle loss, more fat loss...

Thanks, Hugh. She'll probably give that a shot.

Hey bro, my girl is thinking about clen as well... you say 20-40mcg is that starting dose? And what maximum clean dosage should a woman work up to? Like 80mcg maybe? Also if she were to take ketotifen with it would she still need 1mg ED or would .5mg suffice?

Hey bro, my girl is thinking about clen as well... you say 20-40mcg is that starting dose? And what maximum clean dosage should a woman work up to? Like 80mcg maybe? Also if she were to take ketotifen with it would she still need 1mg ED or would .5mg suffice?

skip the ketotifen. less drugs the better. start with 1 dose morning. then add 2nd in afternoon. I would keep it under 100mcg a day. Over that and if you aren't seeing progress its nutrition that is the problem.

skip the ketotifen. less drugs the better. start with 1 dose morning. then add 2nd in afternoon. I would keep it under 100mcg a day. Over that and if you aren't seeing progress its nutrition that is the problem.

For sure, thanks brother

IML Gear Cream!
Clen definitely was the compound of choice in fitness modeling contests countrywide, along w T3/T4. Some taking small amounts of AAS. It has never been approved in the US and most procured in Mexico, the liquid brand name Ventipulmin was very popular. China outlawed it more recently and it is a bit harder to find.

Clen is a non-steroidal, beta 2 adrenergic agonist with some structural and pharmacological similarities to Epinephrine and Salbutamol, but its effects are more potent and longer-lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic drug.

It is still used and can be dangerous, especially if dosing is off, used improperly, or person has underlying heart issues. Some feel that is muscle sparing during dieting phase and cycle it in short burst such as 40-140mcg, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2days on, 1 day off. Some do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. It seems that the body quickly builds up a tolerance and becomes ineffective if used too long hence, the short or staggered cycles. They do test for this in the Olympics and many have been banned for use.

Max

My girl dropped a lot of fat on 25mcg pharma grade T4 every morning. She also ate only fish and veggies and went surfing daily.

Clen definitely was the compound of choice in fitness modeling contests countrywide, along w T3/T4. Some taking small amounts of AAS. It has never been approved in the US and most procured in Mexico, the liquid brand name Ventipulmin was very popular. China outlawed it more recently and it is a bit harder to find.

Clen is a non-steroidal, beta 2 adrenergic agonist with some structural and pharmacological similarities to Epinephrine and Salbutamol, but its effects are more potent and longer-lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic drug.

It is still used and can be dangerous, especially if dosing is off, used improperly, or person has underlying heart issues. Some feel that is muscle sparing during dieting phase and cycle it in short burst such as 40-140mcg, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2days on, 1 day off. Some do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. It seems that the body quickly builds up a tolerance and becomes ineffective if used too long hence, the short or staggered cycles. They do test for this in the Olympics and many have been banned for use.

Max

That’s old thinking. You can ramp up and take it way longer then 2 weeks on. Maybe not the healthiest if at a high dose but been done for years at longer duration. Many on prep will take it 8-10 weeks none stop. Sometimes longer.

Back