• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long can tren stay in same syringe?

HorseLegs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tired of drawing ED out of bottle. Is it ok to just keep some tren in one syringe for a week so I can pin it without having to draw? Thanks

Tired of drawing ED out of bottle. Is it ok to just keep some tren in one syringe for a week so I can pin it without having to draw? Thanks
Yeah that should be fine. Although drawing is half the fun.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Please tell me you will change the needle .

Awesome thanks dudes. Just keeping in a 3cc 25g for a little bit so I can backload some slin pins ED then..

If there’s a drop of EO in my it.....game over.

be as sterile as possible, dont load those in the gym bathroom like perk, lolz

Depends on the quality of the barrel.. because I have pre-loaded and I have seen the plunger deteriorate and just a matter of days..

I have left it for 3-4 days at a time only as I can’t imagine the plunger deteriorating and ruining everything.
It's not that it ruins the product the plunger will not function properly.. it becomes extremely difficult to use..

The plunger will get harder to push in and I imagine very difficult to deliver doses precisely

Thanks Vision. I was thinking it slowly remove particles off the plunger and when or if you went to inject it would be no bueno..
It has the potential to degrades the plunger.. take a new unused plunger and pull it out of the barrel and feel the rubber gasket with your finger tips, you'll see what I mean with how it feels.. It's not real durable.. Of course toss it out when your done..

Bomber_2 is that you?

Bomber_2 is that you?

No idea who that is.
Btw all I was asking in the other thread was if superdrol gyno is prolactin induced, and if caber/prami would help if I decided to run it with that next time instead of nothing.
Jesus christ.
I am from BOP but I never posted or ever even had an account LOL.

Why would you even risk it? Chances of things going wrong definitely increase when pre loading syringes. If your that lazy or busy that you can’t do without saving 3 minutes every pin than maybe you should work on time management or not being a lazy ass lol

Get Shredded!
Why would you even risk it? Chances of things going wrong definitely increase when pre loading syringes. If your that lazy or busy that you can’t do without saving 3 minutes every pin than maybe you should work on time management or not being a lazy ass lol

Just looking for opinions on it as i have heard alot of people pre loading.

Let’s ask this question: How many injections have you gotten that were previously “preloaded” by a physician?
The only times I’ve seen anything preloaded is anesthesiologists with their front pocket quiver of drugs.

Many years ago when I first stared using gear I would pre load the entire cycle into syringes so I didn’t have to measure it on shot day. I would have like 60 syringes in a box pre loaded with test e and Deca. I was so dam stupid with gear back then. Plus to add injury to insult I was paying 95 bucks a bottle for test e an 90 for Deca from the gym owner. I must have sucker stamped on my forehead.

Back