• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Iron_Prophet: I'm here for you

IML Gear Cream!
Great timing. I lack a lot of confidence and need help overcoming some issues I have been having.

All started back in highschool when I was on the wrestling team at a home meet. Everyone from school was there and I was pantsed or however you say, in front of everyone.

Pictures circulated around the school and I quickly had to transfer to another school in a different city. The problem is that I have a medical condition in which my penis stopped growing after 2 years old. It measures at .8 of an inch whether soft or hard.

Whenever I have met with a girl, things would start moving along quickly. We would start kissing and then when they start feeling me down there I get very insecure. The last time I was touched she said "where is it, in between your legs?" Looking really concerned. I pushed her away and started punching holes in the wall from my sexual frustration and said size doesn't matter bitch, I then ran out her house and have been contemplating suicide ever since.

I could use a hand here.

Great timing. I lack a lot of confidence and need help overcoming some issues I have been having.

All started back in highschool when I was on the wrestling team at a home meet. Everyone from school was there and I was pantsed or however you say, in front of everyone.

Pictures circulated around the school and I quickly had to transfer to another school in a different city. The problem is that I have a medical condition in which my penis stopped growing after 2 years old. It measures at .8 of an inch whether soft or hard.

Whenever I have met with a girl, things would start moving along quickly. We would start kissing and then when they start feeling me down there I get very insecure. The last time I was touched she said "where is it, in between your legs?" Looking really concerned. I pushed her away and started punching holes in the wall from my sexual frustration and said size doesn't matter bitch, I then ran out her house and have been contemplating suicide ever since.

I could use a hand here.
Not sure if this is an attempt to troll or not. If you need anything- pm me. We don't have to air shit out if it is real.

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORLD, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE.

I could use a hand here.
It will get bigger..... a good multivitamin g2g

Not sure if this is an attempt to troll or not. If you need anything- pm me. We don't have to air shit out if it is real.

Just a troll post... When I'm bored my imagination goes to another realm. No disrespect.

Just a troll post... When I'm bored my imagination goes to another realm. No disrespect.
None taken dude, were all here to habe a good time, grow and learn! I enjoy laughing as well.

I could use a hand here.
move to a country where the men have a smaller average like Philippines, and only have anal sex

:grouphug::grouphug:

a hand (any hand) aint gonna do you no good with a tiny pec like that. Continue to consider the suicide option. I would.

I could use a hand here.

Get Shredded!
Well no one rides a dick harder then IP. Hell hes worked it into a job now.

Well no one rides a dick harder then IP. Hell hes worked it into a job now.
Why thank you kind sir. LMFAO
You might be the king of killing people out.

Congrats IP, you take the initiation rites well and you've earned your stripes :thumbsup:

Welcome to ASF family!

Congrats IP, you take the initiation rites well and you've earned your stripes

Welcome to ASF family!
Thanks bro!

Custom is like a mentor to the new people...thus he made this thread for you IP lol.

You've taken a lot of shit but you came thru it all with flying colors.

Last edited:
Custom is like a mentor to the new people...thus he made this thread for you IP lol.

You've taken a lot of shit but you came thru it all with flying colors.

Agreed. IP grew on me like the herpes my wife hasn't realized she's growing yet... she'll see it soon!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Agreed. IP grew on me like the herpes my wife hasn't realized she's growing yet... she'll see it soon!

Haha nice you and Custom done well in taming many of these wild people from BOP ;)

Jesus... that one made me laugh. Truly appreciate everything from everyone.

IML Gear Cream!
Haha nice you and Custom done well in taming many of these wild people from BOP ;)
Please don't say that. I dont want to be accused of being a "rogue mod". Lol. I've stayed completely out of all of it. Archery season was here. Obviously not everyone will mesh, especially when people bring their own culture to another place. But many became acclimated and now call asf home. Gay bodybuilding sites aren't everyone's thing though.

Those are really my herpes don't you remember that night we were crossing swords? I forgot to tell you something lol
so is IP getting a position on the POOP crew? I think head of janitorial services is still available

- - - Updated - - -

If you are experiencing life crisis Iron_Prophets pm box is always open. Weather it be marriage, mid-life or drug addiction shoot him a pm. As he stated to me earlier "I'M HERE FOR YOU BRO". Why the hell not, can't hurt to talk to someone that has claimed several times he is "Mentally Unstable" Good luck with that.
Pm sent lol
Eat A Dick...

my FDA company phone

Those are really my herpes don't you remember that night we were crossing swords? I forgot to tell you something lol
Why u sharing my sores bro?! Told you those were just for us!!!

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Back