• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gear church

Did GC go private I haven’t been on here for a while

They are still a source on this board if that’s what you are asking? They are still a very good source just look at their sub forum and see for yourself

I know they are there my go to just didn’t see him on here thanks I’ll look again

There are so many sources on here now it’s kind of hard to find the one you are looking for 😂 I just checked and they are still on here

Just resently placed my first order. I was very pleased with everything. Did my first pin last Thursday. Test deca mast blend. Pretty smooth

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
That's the shit
PRed 2x recently

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Just resently placed my first order. I was very pleased with everything. Did my first pin last Thursday. Test deca mast blend. Pretty smooth

Smooth? It's thick as motor oil but it works lol 25g politely said no thank you to me.

Smooth? It's thick as motor oil but it works lol 25g politely said no thank you to me.

I use a 21g 1 1/2 harpoon. Only hurts for a second.

I was pulling mine through a 25g no problem... or maybe I’m just very patient?
Dude how long did it take you to get a cc or two?!?

I've been adding some sterile MCT oil, helps it go through a 25 gauge and cuts the pip a bit.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I've been adding some sterile MCT oil, helps it go through a 25 gauge and cuts the pip a bit.

I don't think it's that bad. It's just enough to remind me where I pinned last lol

That's a great idea though for those that are having issues. Either that or pin it with a ml or two of something lower dosed mg/ml wise.

I don't think it's that bad. It's just enough to remind me where I pinned last lol

That's a great idea though for those that are having issues. Either that or pin it with a ml or two of something lower dosed mg/ml wise.

Its not bad in glutes or vg, but my delts don't care for that high concentration. I'm only doing half a ml twice a week, so a little sterile oil helps it flow.

I’ve been pinning GC with 27g never an issue. 1cc at a time.

Btw guys, not bitchin...
I've been with GC for some time.
This is the only oil that's been thicker. It is of course 600mgs/ml so I expected it.

Its not bad in glutes or vg, but my delts don't care for that high concentration. I'm only doing half a ml twice a week, so a little sterile oil helps it flow.

Yeah I only hit Gs, VGs, and Qs

I use a 21g 1 1/2 harpoon. Only hurts for a second.

Ya i use 22g 1 inch. I much prefer the larger gauge. IMO its easier to use a big gauge then taking 2-5 mins to inject through a 25 or 27 and shaking/moving the needle the whole time.

Btw guys, not bitchin...
I've been with GC for some time.
This is the only oil that's been thicker. It is of course 600mgs/ml so I expected it.

If it's not thick at 600mg/mL, it's not 600mg/mL. Period lol. I don't care of it's pure EO outside of the hormone

If it's not thick at 600mg/mL, it's not 600mg/mL. Period lol. I don't care of it's pure EO outside of the hormone
My thoughts exactly.
I was ready after Deca600 and Test400/500(?) From Pharmacom
Even mixing them with regular dosed gear left some PIP!
The PIP form this was like a 3-4 mayybbeee but I'm gonna shoot for 3 plates on incline next week so completely worth it lol

My thoughts exactly.
I was ready after Deca600 and Test400/500(?) From Pharmacom
Even mixing them with regular dosed gear left some PIP!
The PIP form this was like a 3-4 mayybbeee but I'm gonna shoot for 3 plates on incline next week so completely worth it lol

I hit 315 on incline for a single when I was on that blend! Had to get video proof just Incase! Lol

Back