• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Poll but fuck I’m on Tapatalk

I'm not active like I use to be but the only 2 forums I use is here and bop.

I didn't use them before they came here and no sense to try them now either. I've never heard anything bad about them but I have not looked around much to see either.

I'm glad bop in back running and im sure im not the only one. It didn't work out from day one. To many people to quick, acting like this is, what its not nor will it ever be....... bop

This forum is hands down the best forum around by a huge margin but they do have some good guys on bop and I like Couple of their sponsors to.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

So Ferel Gear saying 85% of orders are from asf members now I’m not going to ask him to post it up cause as a rep he shouldn’t do that

But

What ASF member is ordering from him that’s been here longer than 3 months?

No hazing just wanting to see if He is accurate or if it’s a sales ploy to get more sales.

I will start

I have not ordered and if I was to order from anybody on this board right now it would be Iron lion or DQ - fuck both you though and don’t pm me sales

Shrek is Exempt he can send anything he wants to my inbox

Monte too he is a rep whore and reps so many labs I forgot who he is repping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All of em are knob jockeys for sugar daddy's

my FDA company phone

Back