• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

World’s first A.I blowjob toy “AutoBlow” is now available for purchase

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
World’s first A.I blowjob toy “AutoBlow” is now available for purchase

Back in December last year, we bought you the news that the AutoBlow Artificial Intelligence penis sucking machine was ready to be developed, after climaxing 500% well above their Crowdfunding financial target. That’s old news, but you can check it out here if ya want.

We are onto the next phase now lads, what a brilliant time to be a bloke in the robotic tech age. Put down your old silicone lips and fake prosthetic vaginas, cause we are about to launch ya, warp speed into high tech BJ territory quicker than a sneeze through a fly screen.

These Canadians from AutoBlow.com have developed a product for those blokes that may not be able to get Lipstick on the Dipstick in the traditional way. They discovered that there are 16 building blocks involved in getting the perfect hummer and claim that their extensive research will have all your bases covered.

Easy to use too ay, just pop your man grizzle into the silicone sleeve, push a button and sit back and relax. But don’t confuse the ease of use with a basic product… Yeah nah, it’s scientific as f**k.

Half a dozen people watched hours and hours of blow job videos to collect what I like to refer to as “c**k calculations.” The data collected was then used to simulate the unpredictable-ness that comes from receiving a gobby from a real human.

yeah, nah, serious research here….

If you’re someone that doesn’t enjoy getting balls deep in a man crutch, problem solved, with this fantastic little toy as a birthday or Christmas prezzie. There’s a number of speeds and settings to satisfy even the pickiest bloke. Haha yeah nah, I don’t imagine too many blokes are picky when it comes to their knobs being polished.

https://youtu.be/AodcJFerQuE

Attachments

• ccelebritiesfotoRR-COMP-TOY.jpg
    ccelebritiesfotoRR-COMP-TOY.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 197
  • Screen-Shot-2019-09-26-at-11.53.35-am-1.png
    Screen-Shot-2019-09-26-at-11.53.35-am-1.png
    422.8 KB · Views: 198
20% off today only! You'll want to take advantage of the sale, cause it's $275!

I know it will sell, but I just don't really get it. It isn't going to be "the same" unless you can grab a handful (or two) of hair and make it gag and come up gasping for air later. Maybe in our lifetime, though.

Will the UHOA (United Hookers of America) go on strike for being sourced out to machines now?

That dude with the mustache holding it makes the ad so much better!! Shit if that guy uses it I def want 1

Thx, sounds great. The last time I got a piece of ass was when my finger went though the toilet paper!

So this is why The Capn hasn't been on here lately. Looks like he's made huge strokes in the Dildos R Us line

How depressing is that. At first you try it for shits and giggles, then you like it a little too much, then you look down and actually realise WTF your doing. Lol.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

How depressing is that. At first you try it for shits and giggles, then you like it a little too much, then you look down and actually realise WTF your doing. Lol.

haha... no shit man. Nothing like realizing you have become so lonely and desperate that your fucking a rubber/plastic machine toy thing ....

I better pre order mine soon

haha... no shit man. Nothing like realizing you have become so lonely and desperate that your fucking a rubber/plastic machine toy thing ....

I better pre order mine soon
Exactly. LMAO.

... Its a good thing I spend all my cash on gear. Lol.

Still in stock? Can I get the broke down version, teeth missing always enjoy a good gummy.

Currently looking for full time cleaners for my robot sex doll brothel. Also part time doll testers. Please apply within.

20% off today only! You'll want to take advantage of the sale, cause it's $275!

I know it will sell, but I just don't really get it. It isn't going to be "the same" unless you can grab a handful (or two) of hair and make it gag and come up gasping for air later. Maybe in our lifetime, though.
I just looked it up and they do have a cheaper model available.

Damnit Arnold, I have been spending too much money this month why did you have to show me this!

lmao:boobs: a handheld full-blown BJ gizmo...

how do I buy stock in this, it will be a gold mine for sure

Wow look what the future holds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how do I buy stock in this, it will be a gold mine for sure

Or start an "add-on" company that builds the doll to go around them. Although I'm not sure what the proportions are, so all the dolls may look like watermelon heads...or amazons if built to scale. Or...or...go all out make an "Alien" adapter. Cause you know...someone will buy it.

giger-necronom-v-medium.jpg

Or start an "add-on" company that builds the doll to go around them. Although I'm not sure what the proportions are, so all the dolls may look like watermelon heads...or amazons if built to scale. Or...or...go all out make an "Alien" adapter. Cause you know...someone will buy it.

giger-necronom-v-medium.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Back