• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Insulin protocol

rickyt83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Apparently Milos Sarcev has an insulin protocol which is brilliant I cant seem to find it anyone know a link.

I’ve looked countless time to try and find it, for what’s its with there’s no way he would put it out there unless a client leaked. I be heard him speak about the amount of ius, 20iu Pre and post, clients training twice a day. 80 units a day. But I have never seen what he likes to see in his guys intra, you could probably piece it together there’s only so many things that could possible be in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve looked countless time to try and find it, for what’s its with there’s no way he would put it out there unless a client leaked. I be heard him speak about the amount of ius, 20iu Pre and post, clients training twice a day. 80 units a day. But I have never seen what he likes to see in his guys intra, you could probably piece it together there’s only so many things that could possible be in there

For sure. I don’t think Milos would give away his specific protocol for free..

But I completely agree with what you said: it isn’t hard to piece together what he’s most likely doing pre/intra/post workout.

For me I believe the most important component to understanding and safely/effectively using insulin is to fully grasp and be aware of: onset, peak & duration times.

If you follow those times and make sure you’re properly ‘fueling’ the body during them then you’ll be just fine. That as well as finding your sweet spot on adequate carb intake to fill you up and grow without spilling over

And his protocol feeds into his training style where he’sliterally breaking down and destroying the body to rebuilt it
As opposed to other training philosophies where guys are more so stimulated and not absolutely destroying tissue. In regurgitating Information I’ve read and see milos talk about on various interview and YouTube.

Everything is done with a purpose and reasoning

I can't find it now, but there is a video where he laid it all out in an interview and a debate with another trainer that disagreed with his approach.

UPDATE: I think Palumbo was the interviewer. He disagreed with Milos, too.

Maybe that will help you find the video.

Last edited:
Ameen. Talk about a fucking dumb shit. Meatball eating, lasix injecting fuck wit.
Ameen gets him to spill his methods. Its a very interesting exchange and advanced stuff.

Ameen. Talk about a fucking dumb shit. Meatball eating, lasix injecting fuck wit.

Ameen is a dumb fuck. I’d never take advice from him

Thanks for the info guys and for finding the video really appreciate it.

Back