• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Question

Sixshot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been using testosterone for over 7 years straight my kid's mother would like to know if I was to stop does my natural testosterone come back

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Maybe with an aggressive pct protocol you might get lucky.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I've been using testosterone for over 7 years straight my kid's mother would like to know if I was to stop does my natural testosterone come back

Have to get your bloodwork and have your physician monitor for a while. Everyone has a different, unique biology. There are a lot of pct protocols here.

Max

What are your stats and cycle history ?

She thinks I can just stop

She thinks I can just stop

you can.... if you are ok with low test for a long period of time.... does she enjoy limp dicks? Lol

It's the depression that sucks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well I'm not getting off f her

If I'm ok?

prolonged high dose test may lead to organ dysfunction in some (not all) people. What he is saying is, drop to real trt levels... like around 185mg - 200mg weekly...for awhile and get bloods to monitor things like kidney function ... it’s not a bad idea if you’ve been running 600mg for 7 years straight. Supra-physiological levels of exogenous testosterone might lead to issues as you age.

Fuck that dude. That’s YOUR hormones not hers. Low T SUCKS, even coming off a single cycle with a full pct you still get some effects of low T... muscle loss, fat gain, loss in strength, low libido, for me I get SEVERE depression for about a month. If you have been on for 7 years I assume you are well into your 30’s at least and I’m sorry but the process to get your natural test back will be long and painful. That’s is if you even recover, and your natty test levels will never be as high as they were before you did gear in the beginning. TRT dose and regular bloodwork is your best bet. My .02

Last edited:
Fuck that dude. That’s YOUR hormones not hers. Low T SUCKS, even coming off a single cycle with a full pct you still get some effects of low T... muscle loss, fat gain, loss in strength, low libido, for me I get SEVERE depression for about a month. If you have been on for 7 years I assume you are well into your 30’s at least and I’m sorry but the process to get your natural test back will be long and painful. That’s is if you even recover, and your natty test levels will never be as high as they were before you did gear in the beginning. TRT dose and regular bloodwork is your best bet. My .02
I'm 44

She says that I'm abusing it lol

Welp bud. Sounds like she just might care about ya. Take care of yourself man.

Keeping levels that high isn’t the best idea. You can get adrenal fatigue. Your body can suffer effects. More isn’t always better.

Back