• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mrs Jassols Motivation for the Ladies

hj2

Hugh Jassol
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this forum needs some so we are going to post the Mrs workouts in here. Give the ladies looking some motivation.

Mrs is 44
5'8"
151lbs

going to post her daily workout videos along with back posting some older ones.

so lets get it started

Your wife must not be big on the forum thing. Would she ever join this forum to share her experiences?

Your wife must not be big on the forum thing. Would she ever join this forum to share her experiences?

She reads from time to time. Usually when I tell her to go look at something. No I don't see her joining.

She reads from time to time. Usually when I tell her to go look at something. No I don't see her joining.

Ahh I see...no disrespect intended. Your wife really shares your motivation too and that's great! She's a motivational influence hopefully on the females here :)

Is the position of overprotective forum buddy taken? If not, I'd like to apply. I am easily offended when ladies that are complete strangers are disrespected in any way.

:whackoff:

Oops... thought this was in the pit.

Last edited:
My wife looks at all her videos and does her work outs the next day. Just a few years younger and a lot shorter lol. Why doesn't Mrs. hj2 have an account here?

My wife looks at all her videos and does her work outs the next day. Just a few years younger and a lot shorter lol. Why doesn't Mrs. hj2 have an account here?

she doesn't do forums. but I have a bunch of videos from the last month from the Mrs I have to put together for her. will get them up as soon as I can.

IML Gear Cream!
she doesn't do forums. but I have a bunch of videos from the last month from the Mrs I have to put together for her. will get them up as soon as I can.

If she has a facebook fan page that'll be subbed to like crazy :D

She would tottally love it if she found it on her own ....thats the kinda lifting she should do but my wife more of elliptical for an hour...and machines...she very fit too...but refuses to go in the weight room.. Dont like being watched ..she says lol....i do get my 17 yr daughter in there with me once in a while doing deadlifts and squats super light ..she ver fit as well competition cheerleader...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

She would tottally love it if she found it on her own ....thats the kinda lifting she should do but my wife more of elliptical for an hour...and machines...she very fit too...but refuses to go in the weight room.. Dont like being watched ..she says lol....i do get my 17 yr daughter in there with me once in a while doing deadlifts and squats super light ..she ver fit as well competition cheerleader...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I hear ya bud.

Get Shredded!
My wife always tells me to tell her when Mrs. hj2 has a new video up but I'm starting to think she's not interested in Mrs. hj2's routine lol

Back