Telling the truth to Dr.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Im on 200mg per week. Im at the end of my 5th week since I started and my bloods came back with TT 1481, FT 416, and E2 at a 26. He wanted to dial it down but I told him I feel great so its up to me. Anyone have any input on my protocol?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    344 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by letsgetweird315 View Post
    Im on 200mg per week. Im at the end of my 5th week since I started and my bloods came back with TT 1481, FT 416, and E2 at a 26. He wanted to dial it down but I told him I feel great so its up to me. Anyone have any input on my protocol?
    He said it's up to you? Cool doc.

If all your other blood markers are healthy I'd stay right there. T at 1481 is above physiological but only a bit, and may not have a measurable downside. But if lipids, hemocrit, or other things creep out of range I'd dial it down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah it wasn't really a formal conversation, but he did say at loud "well you are doing your injections at home so I can't make you change the protocol but just make sure to keep in touch with any issues or side effects". Nothing from the 4 week bloods were out of the normal range that I was told about. I'm going to go back in a couple weeks and check again just to be safe. Those clinics are great.
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    He said it's up to you? Cool doc.

If all your other blood markers are healthy I'd stay right there. T at 1481 is above physiological but only a bit, and may not have a measurable downside. But if lipids, hemocrit, or other things creep out of range I'd dial it down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I go to an HRT clinic. He pretty much knows what the deal is, but neither of us say anything. He essentially prescribes cycles and assumes other guys are running things on the side. If it's a legit TRT clinic that prescribes normal doses, I definitely wouldn't say anything.

If blasting and cruising, one of the key things I look for in a TRT doc is how often they do bloodwork. Every 6 months is ideal - gives you plenty of time to run blasts and get levels and health markers back to normal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I wouldnít. You chance it ending up in your record which could cause issues with future claims or life insurance even.