• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What defines TRT?

Urbn40

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have run across numerous forums, comments and advice on TRT but I have yet to find a consensus. For example some say TRT is only Testosterone, while others are adding deca and orals both of these scenarios I have seen played out Dr prescribed and self medicated. Another line of thought is TRT stops at 200mg per week, while I know of others think the ceiling is 250mg per week. So I ask you The community" what defines TRT to you. I'm still very new to this and trying to research and define for myself what TRT means.
Until corrected this is what TRT means to me 200mg of total anabolics with Test as the base or slightly higher anabolic. For example when I come off cycle I might attempt 100mg Test and 100mg Masterone per week as my TRT for 12-14 weeks until I resume another cycle. So what does TRT mean for you?

I'm on legit trt for hypogonadism and what I know is trt is just testosterone to bring your levels into the same range as say a healthy 22 year old. I believe it's as low as 300ng/dl and as high as 900ng/dl. Those numbers could be off but not by much. I'm prescribed 200mg a week and for some reason my body metabolises it fast so my bloodwork usually comes in around 750mg/dl which is perfect range

TRT is T only! The T is for testosterone, not trenbolone, oxycodone, or cocaine, k?

And it's REPLACEMENT therapy. So if you naturally make only 248 ng/dl of girly-level T, then your TRT regimen needs to be whatever is needed for 248 ng/dl as well. Maybe that's 40 mg/wk of T pins. Suck it up.

If you hate your natty level, then you hate what God gave you. So go to church and pray for more manliness. Tell God he's wrong with what He did to you. Maybe you'll luck out and get a miracle. Don't inject supraphysiological levels of T tho, that's unholy.

TRT is T only! The T is for testosterone, not trenbolone, oxycodone, or cocaine, k?

And it's REPLACEMENT therapy. So if you naturally make only 248 ng/dl of girly-level T, then your TRT regimen needs to be whatever is needed for 248 ng/dl as well. Maybe that's 40 mg/wk of T pins. Suck it up.

If you hate your natty level, then you hate what God gave you. So go to church and pray for more manliness. Tell God he's wrong with what He did to you. Maybe you'll luck out and get a miracle. Don't inject supraphysiological levels of T tho, that's unholy.
I read the first sentence
Wait, are you sure?!?

200 test pw
100 tren pd
90 mgs - 3 Roxys pd
1 g coke pd

This isn't the standard?!?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Trt whatever dose or testosterone makes you feel good WNL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trt whatever dose or testosterone makes you feel good WNL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again I'm learning it Joko everybody is quick to say no these are the rules Test only blah blah but what if I stay WNL why can't it by my TRT regimen?
I believe if someone's Dr prescribed them TRT with deca who am I to say what TRT means to that mant that's between him and his Dr. We are all on here in some way altering our hormones I'm just trying to do it safely. But for everyone to act like there is a consensus on this issue is absurd.

My friend is on TRT and he goes in and gets his shot once a week. He is on 250mg a week and is giving HCG to help out due to trying to have a child.

Back