• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pushing the Envelope On Spoilage

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Since most of us meal prep for several days or a week at a time, I'm curious how long you leave stuff in the fridge and still consider it "ok". I know the general rule of thumb is 3 or 4 days. But I've been stretching that out farther and farther and last night I had ground beef that was prepped 9 days ago. I mean, yeah, you can freeze stuff and I do too. Just curious how long you go with stuff in the fridge.

Since most of us meal prep for several days or a week at a time, I'm curious how long you leave stuff in the fridge and still consider it "ok". I know the general rule of thumb is 3 or 4 days. But I've been stretching that out farther and farther and last night I had ground beef that was prepped 9 days ago. I mean, yeah, you can freeze stuff and I do too. Just curious how long you go with stuff in the fridge.
I go 6 days lmao

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORLD, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE.

I do 4 days of chicken and 7 days for beef. Luckily, I have never got sick. I also use dairy after exp/ date as long as it smells okay.

Max

Don’t do scrambled eggs for longer than a few days....

rough lessons on the porcelain throne

Eggs 7 days, burgers 7 days, chicken I try to stay at 6. The way I cook and prep my food I have it figured out lol. I mark ever container for which day lol

Back