• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3k calories a day

DubleDizzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am starting a 10 to 12 week bulk and at the end I want a solid 10lbs lean muscle.

I know 3k may not seem like alot but when I have been only consuming less the 2k a day for years. I am finding extremely difficult to get this 3k a day in.

I am working out 5 days a week. I feel like I am stuffed all the time because i am always eating and hungry.

At the the end of the day i still am not getting 3k or more cals in me.

Any tips??

Should I use a mass gainer shake??

Thank you in advance.

BE WHO YOU ARE AND BE IT WELL !!

I am starting a 10 to 12 week bulk and at the end I want a solid 10lbs lean muscle.

I know 3k may not seem like alot but when I have been only consuming less the 2k a day for years. I am finding extremely difficult to get this 3k a day in.

I am working out 5 days a week. I feel like I am stuffed all the time because i am always eating and hungry.

At the the end of the day i still am not getting 3k or more cals in me.

Any tips??

Should I use a mass gainer shake??

Thank you in advance.

what are your meals now?

what are your meals now?
Here was yesterday
413704c654eae74bedebccd056495ad6.jpg
5a99597dead9fbabc870cb7ad1eee1b9.jpg
fc8a8a2296c7634e555418955cbd6d71.jpg
6563c1b6fab49847a3eb28f53d02a2e2.jpg

are you serious?

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]What's your weight? and height?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]carbohydrates? they are not forbidden, you know?
fat, nothing?[/FONT]

oh dear lord. this is a ridiculous diet. bulking? this is going to sound real harsh but its like what you would find a woman working in an office who thinks she's eating clean.

again gear won't get you anywhere if you don't know how to feed your body.

Pics
Weight
Height
and what real experience do you have training

You’ve been eating under 2k calories as a dude for years? There isn’t a single dude on this forum whose BMR is below 2000 calories

Your metabolism was trashed. It takes a while to get it back up, you need to continue force feeding, but not at 3k, getting the metabolism back up to par can take a while. Keep putting the cals down no less than 2500 and you NEED to give the metabolism a reason to work. Hit some spin classes or something like that. Do 30-45 min cardio post workout.

You can shove 3k calories down your throat but if your body doesn’t want the calories you won’t be having a fun time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am 180lbs 15% bf. I am 48yrs young I started my aas journey 2 yrs ago. See pic.

I work out 5 days a week very hard but I've always been doing a recomp low cals trying to lose the fat. Now for the first time I want to put on 10 lb of lean muscle doing a bulk cycle which I'm using testosterone cypionate deca EQ and I know what I'm doing and I have the right person to coach.

I am just asking for suggestions on how to get these extra calories in that I need my stomach is not made for all this extra food I'm just trying to figure a way to do it

I don't want any negative criticism or any bullshit from you just want good advice

20190202_153413.jpg

Last edited:
I am 180lbs 15% bf. I started my aas journey 2 yrs ago. See pic.

I work out 5 days a week very hard but I've always been doing a recomp low cals trying to lose the fat. Now for the first time I want to put on 10 lb of lean muscle doing a bulk cycle which I'm using testosterone cypionate deca EQ and I know what I'm doing and I have the right person to coach.

I am just asking for suggestions on how to get these extra calories in that I need my stomach is not made for all this extra food I'm just trying to figure a way to do it

I don't want any negative criticism or any bullshit from you just want good advice

View attachment 44685

Why don’t you drop the fucking attitude brother and read what the fuck people are saying to you. Have you ever heard of your BMR, maintenance? You’ve have your body in starvation mode and your metabolism is fucking trashed.

You want to add muscle? You need to continue force feeding calories in WHILE*** increasing amount or intensity of exercise. Eat some fucking high calorie shit like peanut butter. Stay away from mass gainers and all that stupid shit. Eat some steaks, eat some fruit, put 2500 calories on your fitness pal and surpass it every single day, every few days add 100-250xals

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Why don’t you drop the fucking attitude brother and read what the fuck people are saying to you. Have you ever heard of your BMR, maintenance? You’ve have your body in starvation mode and your metabolism is fucking trashed.

You want to add muscle? You need to continue force feeding calories in WHILE*** increasing amount or intensity of exercise. Good luck

I have no attitude bro I'm looking for good advice

Let me add this is the first week I'm trying to stuff all this food in my face. So I'm just looking for expert advice to see how you guys do it that is all

I am 180lbs 15% bf. I am 48yrs young I started my aas journey 2 yrs ago. See pic.

and I know what I'm doing and I have the right person to coach.

so which pic is now?

if you knew what you were doing you wouldnt be on here asking a simple question and you have a COACH? lol and this is what hes got you on?

you don't want criticism? My bullshit knows what how to do this. you don't. good luck

Let me add this is the first week I'm trying to stuff all this food in my face. So I'm just looking for expert advice to see how you guys do it that is all

It’s gonna be atleast a couple weeks man of consistently working on it, a crashed metabolism is a bitch. Force feed to much with no increase in exercise and you could potentially turn all those cals into fat.

More muscle = increase cals (easiest is from fats @9cal/g) + increased exercise (best is high intensity cardio or full body movements)

Obviously the picture on the left is now. I didn't say any of the information you guys were giving me was bulshit I'm just saying I don't want to hear no bulshit I'm just looking for advice on how you guys put all the calories in your face that is all.

You want to add muscle? You need to continue force feeding calories in WHILE*** increasing amount or intensity of exercise. Eat some fucking high calorie shit like peanut butter. Stay away from mass gainers and all that stupid shit. Eat some steaks, eat some fruit, put 2500 calories on your fitness pal and surpass it every single day, every few days add 100-250xals

Thank u

Easiest way for you to be able to eat more atm, drop all the veggies. Taking up a lot of gut room with veggies that aren't really nutritious in the first place.

Drinking most of your nutrition isn't going to help you grow.

You said you have a coach, what kind of coach?

Easiest way for you to be able to eat more atm, drop all the veggies. Taking up a lot of gut room with veggies that aren't really nutritious in the first place.

Drinking most of your nutrition isn't going to help you grow.

You said you have a coach, what kind of coach?
This is not about my coach I have a great workout plan and a diet plan but trying to eat all of this food isn't easy for me so I am just asking for advice on how others get the calories into their body so maybe my original post isn't as specific is this and I apologize for that

This is not about my coach I have a great workout plan and a diet plan but trying to eat all of this food isn't easy for me so I am just asking for advice on how others get the calories into their body so maybe my original post isn't as specific is this and I apologize for that

Yes it is about your coach if he wrote this plan out.

That is not a good plan by any means. You can't eat because the diet structure.

Nutrition, especially when trying to grow and increase metabolism and ability to put away food, HIGHLY depends on the diets food choices, timing and digestibility.

So yes, the coach absolutely matters

Get Shredded!
Yes it is about your coach if he wrote this plan out.

That is not a good plan by any means. You can't eat because the diet structure.

Nutrition, especially when trying to grow and increase metabolism and ability to put away food, HIGHLY depends on the diets food choices, timing and digestibility.

So yes, the coach absolutely matters
I do understand that I guess this is getting totally off Target the only question I have is I'm asking the question of what you guys do to get 3000 + calories of food in your body that's all I really want to know

I do understand that I guess this is getting totally off Target the only question I have is I'm asking the question of what you guys do to get 3000 + calories of food in your body that's all I really want to know

I eat 6k every day.

The way I do it? My diet is set up to do so along with time adjusting to food increases, manipulating the diet over time, using foods that digest well.

My answer is the same no matter how you reform the question.

I eat 6k every day.

The way I do it? My diet is set up to do so along with time adjusting to food increases, manipulating the diet over time, using foods that digest well.

My answer is the same no matter how you reform the question.
6k. Holy shit. Out of all that food what is the main ingredient

6k. Holy shit. Out of all that food what is the main ingredient

There isn't one. There are no shakes. There are no processed foods.

Chicken, eggs, egg whites, beef, steak, potato, rice, oats, avocado, pb, almonds in large amounts at specific times.

There isn't one. There are no shakes. There are no processed foods.

Chicken, eggs, egg whites, beef, steak, potato, rice, oats, avocado, pb, almonds in large amounts at specific times.
Thank you that is the simplest easiest answer and that's all I was looking for I did not want any other bullshit or criticism from anybody I appreciate that answer a lot thank you

This is a female clients diet. She's 5'5 132lbs

She's works full time. Trains 5 times a week. Has 3 kids. Doesn't want to compete. Just look better.

Now look at this and compare it to what you're doing.

Meal 1 -*

1c liquid egg whites
1 slice Ezekiel bread*

Meal 2 -*
4oz chicken breast, ground turkey or tuna*
1/2c Jasmine or White Rice or 1 wrap (25ish g of carbs)*
Greens

Meal 3 -*
4oz chicken breast, ground turkey or tuna
½* small avocado or 1oz almonds
2c salad mix
Olive oil and vinegar dressing or, sugar free dressing of your choosing

Meal 4 -*
4oz Chicken Breast, ground turkey or tuna*
1/2c Jasmine or White Rice*

Meal 5 -*
4oz chicken breast or lean red meat (Sirloin, Flank, 96/4 beef)*
½ small avocado or 1oz almonds
1c Greens (spinach, broccoli, asparagus)*

Thank you that is the simplest easiest answer and that's all I was looking for I did not want any other bullshit or criticism from anybody I appreciate that answer a lot thank you

I literally gave you a simple answer as well dude and then you kept asking the same fucking question.

This has nothing to do with my plan all I asked was how you put fucking 3000-plus calories in your body

You're missing the point knucklehead.

The plan the coach wrote you sucks a big ole fat dick.

You should be asking HIM these things since you paid him good fucking money to do this.

You want advice, don't get offended when you're told the truth.

Back