• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3k calories a day

IML Gear Cream!
This is a female clients diet. She's 5'5 132lbs

She's works full time. Trains 5 times a week. Has 3 kids. Doesn't want to compete. Just look better.

Now look at this and compare it to what you're doing.

Meal 1 -*

1c liquid egg whites
1 slice Ezekiel bread*

Meal 2 -*
4oz chicken breast, ground turkey or tuna*
1/2c Jasmine or White Rice or 1 wrap (25ish g of carbs)*
Greens

Meal 3 -*
4oz chicken breast, ground turkey or tuna
½* small avocado or 1oz almonds
2c salad mix
Olive oil and vinegar dressing or, sugar free dressing of your choosing

Meal 4 -*
4oz Chicken Breast, ground turkey or tuna*
1/2c Jasmine or White Rice*

Meal 5 -*
4oz chicken breast or lean red meat (Sirloin, Flank, 96/4 beef)*
½ small avocado or 1oz almonds
1c Greens (spinach, broccoli, asparagus)*
Thank you

BE WHO YOU ARE AND BE IT WELL !!

You're missing the point knucklehead.

The plan the coach wrote you sucks a big ole fat dick.

You should be asking HIM these things since you paid him good fucking money to do this.

You want advice, don't get offended when you're told the truth.
Understood

No not thank you.

What do you see?

You're not leaning here and that's the point of the forum.

So you see a difference or no?
What I see is that some people are willing to help and give good advice and some people are not you have stepped it up and at least have tried to help me understand something but now I see the light thank you

When you're eating super super clean it is difficult because super clean food is not high in calories. Picking easily digestible food helps. For me I try to stay away from gluten when I'm going high calorie although I'm not gluten intolerant. I stay away from pasta and bread. Personally I eat meat and potatoes and meat and rice. One quart of chocolate milk right after you workout is 800 calories. One cup of Grape-Nuts is almost 100 carbs. Oats in your shake is #1 for me. Carb Gainer Powders in your protein shakes help. Other than that it's just one of those things you just have to eat. I might graze all day long. I don't really break up my meals. I like to have three solid meals a day. My last meal of the night I like to be extremely high calorie. Add a little extra water to your rice when you're cooking it. Dry rice sucks. Fluffy moist rice is easier to get down. Now I'm one of those people that don't mind chicken and rice everyday. Because I actually like it but I do switch up with meat and potatoes. I do like a baked potato but a lot of times I'll do mashed potatoes cuz I can chow that down in 2 seconds. I'll do anything to wet'n my food. Rather be Teriyaki BBQ any kind of sauce a spoonful of cream of chicken a spoonful of gravy hot sauce whatever. I try to eat and then after I'm done eating I'll drink my iced tea or whatever. Because like homeboy said you don't want to take up space like he said you don't want to throw in so many vegetables you're taking up valuable space. Now I do like some vegetables but I do a small amount. Stay away from soda and beer. Carbonation and it just foams up.. takes up space. You want a lot of protein but you need a s*** ton of carbs. You need that muscle glycogen. And a nice full hard round look.

you have to eat at least 5 times a day, every 3 hours at most.
if you don't sleep half the day, even 6 meals.

100 grams of carbs at every meal, 30-35 grams of protein.
count up and adjust the missing calories with fat.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I eat only rice, egg white, lean meat and almonds.
cleaner than that I wouldn't know what foods to choose[/FONT]

Double D , I eat about 4-5k normally .

Breakfast I eat --- Organic oatmeal with natty peanut butter mixed in , 2 pieces of Toast, Some eggs
Lunch--- I work in sales so it's hectic ........ I eat a whole pack of Jasmine rice by Uncle Bens, Normally chicken breast of some type or Ground bison with normally brussel sprouts
Supper --- Lot's of meat ( steak , bison, 95/5 gbeef , chicken) Potatoes of some kind , usually some pineapple

In between all these meals I eat alot of almonds , and I really like the new outright bars made by mts nutrition . Hope This helps

When you're eating super super clean it is difficult because super clean food is not high in calories. Picking easily digestible food helps. For me I try to stay away from gluten when I'm going high calorie although I'm not gluten intolerant. I stay away from pasta and bread. Personally I eat meat and potatoes and meat and rice. One quart of chocolate milk right after you workout is 800 calories. One cup of Grape-Nuts is almost 100 carbs. Oats in your shake is #1 for me. Carb Gainer Powders in your protein shakes help. Other than that it's just one of those things you just have to eat. I might graze all day long. I don't really break up my meals. I like to have three solid meals a day. My last meal of the night I like to be extremely high calorie. Add a little extra water to your rice when you're cooking it. Dry rice sucks. Fluffy moist rice is easier to get down. Now I'm one of those people that don't mind chicken and rice everyday. Because I actually like it but I do switch up with meat and potatoes. I do like a baked potato but a lot of times I'll do mashed potatoes cuz I can chow that down in 2 seconds. I'll do anything to wet'n my food. Rather be Teriyaki BBQ any kind of sauce a spoonful of cream of chicken a spoonful of gravy hot sauce whatever. I try to eat and then after I'm done eating I'll drink my iced tea or whatever. Because like homeboy said you don't want to take up space like he said you don't want to throw in so many vegetables you're taking up valuable space. Now I do like some vegetables but I do a small amount. Stay away from soda and beer. Carbonation and it just foams up.. takes up space. You want a lot of protein but you need a s*** ton of carbs. You need that muscle glycogen. And a nice full hard round look.
you have to eat at least 5 times a day, every 3 hours at most.
if you don't sleep half the day, even 6 meals.

100 grams of carbs at every meal, 30-35 grams of protein.
count up and adjust the missing calories with fat.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I eat only rice, egg white, lean meat and almonds.
cleaner than that I wouldn't know what foods to choose[/FONT]
Double D , I eat about 4-5k normally .

Breakfast I eat --- Organic oatmeal with natty peanut butter mixed in , 2 pieces of Toast, Some eggs
Lunch--- I work in sales so it's hectic ........ I eat a whole pack of Jasmine rice by Uncle Bens, Normally chicken breast of some type or Ground bison with normally brussel sprouts
Supper --- Lot's of meat ( steak , bison, 95/5 gbeef , chicken) Potatoes of some kind , usually some pineapple

In between all these meals I eat alot of almonds , and I really like the new outright bars made by mts nutrition . Hope This helps
Thank you. These are the answers i was looking for.

Everyone here gave me input.

All is taken into consideration.

Inam a sponge for knowledge.

I thank all who participated

This is Now CLOSED.

What advice did u give. NoNE. So fuck off

I gave very sound advice you fucking goof, it just wasn’t so fucking plain and obvious it went over your dumb fuckig head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man you guys kill me with the talking big on the internet lol . Can't we all just get along you fags!!

I am 180lbs 15% bf. I am 48yrs young I started my aas journey 2 yrs ago. See pic.

I work out 5 days a week very hard but I've always been doing a recomp low cals trying to lose the fat. Now for the first time I want to put on 10 lb of lean muscle doing a bulk cycle which I'm using testosterone cypionate deca EQ and I know what I'm doing and I have the right person to coach.

I am just asking for suggestions on how to get these extra calories in that I need my stomach is not made for all this extra food I'm just trying to figure a way to do it

I don't want any negative criticism or any bullshit from you just want good advice

View attachment 44685

I agree your metabolism is probably not the greatest at this point. But that's okay, you just gotta fix it. I think starting at 3k is fine, you might see a major bump in metabolism quickly at that. I did big time. I'm putting my 3000 calorie diet sample below. This is a good baseline to work from I think.

Shake:
10oz egg whites
70g raw oats or 2 packs of instant oats, maple brown sugar
1tbsp mac nut oil
2tbsp ground flax

4.5oz chicken breast
1.5c white rice
1/2tbsp evoo

4.5oz chicken breast
1.5c pasta
1/2tbsp evoo

Intraworkout drink
10g EAAs
50g carbs from dextrose
15g beet root

Post workout
10oz egg whites
4 rice cakes

8oz 90/10 ground beef or lean steak like siroin, Chuck steak, flank, etc
1.5c white rice

2938 calories
241g protein
305g carbs
97g fat

Start there, and keep pushing the calories about 200 every week or two until you start to spill over a little, then back off to the week prior. That will get your metabolism burning hard again.

I agree your metabolism is probably not the greatest at this point. But that's okay, you just gotta fix it. I think starting at 3k is fine, you might see a major bump in metabolism quickly at that. I did big time. I'm putting my 3000 calorie diet sample below. This is a good baseline to work from I think.

Shake:
10oz egg whites
70g raw oats or 2 packs of instant oats, maple brown sugar
1tbsp mac nut oil
2tbsp ground flax

4.5oz chicken breast
1.5c white rice
1/2tbsp evoo

4.5oz chicken breast
1.5c pasta
1/2tbsp evoo

Intraworkout drink
10g EAAs
50g carbs from dextrose
15g beet root

Post workout
10oz egg whites
4 rice cakes

8oz 90/10 ground beef or lean steak like siroin, Chuck steak, flank, etc
1.5c white rice

2938 calories
241g protein
305g carbs
97g fat

Start there, and keep pushing the calories about 200 every week or two until you start to spill over a little, then back off to the week prior. That will get your metabolism burning hard again.
It's not about my body wanting the 3k. It's that my stomach doesn't feel like I have the capacity. Make sence?

It's not about my body wanting the 3k. It's that my stomach doesn't feel like I have the capacity. Make sence?

I know exactly what you're saying, but that's not what I'm saying. I'm just giving you a suggestion on how to increase your metabolism, which will in turn increase your appetite. If you're not hungry, either your eating massive amounts of food or metabolism is lowered. I had recently worked my way up to 4k and finally hit that point where I wasn't hungry between meals, so I backed off. At 3800 I am hungry by the time I get to my next meal. The last one of the day is difficult to finish for me.

What it takes to get your stomach to expand is routinely stuffing it day in and day out, it adapts over time. By 2 weeks you should be getting used to the increase in food volume.

Another important factor is digestion. Considering what you're eating currently I'm assuming your body probably doesn't like it and it's making you bloated and feel full all the time. Everyone is different, for instance I can only eat beef once a day and be able to digest it decently, and even then I have to substitute chicken sometimes because it starts bloating me and making me feel crappy. Some guys can slam beef 3 meals a day no problem. For me (and most) good old chicken and rice (breast or thigh) digests the most efficiently, which means I'm able to utilize it instead of just being the miserable middle man between the plate and the shitter lol. I would cut back veggie volume so you don't feel so full, but add in some psyllium husk fiber 1-2x daily to aid in digestion. I also take probiotics every so often to help. Enzymes with my beef meal help it breakdown better. Years ago, I had to add in betaine HCl with 2-3 meals per day so my stomach could keep up with the food intake, which was around 4600 calories at that time. Not advisable if you have gerd/reflux issues though.

Main points:
Ditch shakes. They're crap and probably causing more harm than good

Find which foods work best with your body. Rice is usually be easiest carb to digest

Force feed until your stomach expands. It will

Lower food volume when possible

Use healthy fats and carbs to make caloric increases

Tune up your digestion

I know exactly what you're saying, but that's not what I'm saying. I'm just giving you a suggestion on how to increase your metabolism, which will in turn increase your appetite. If you're not hungry, either your eating massive amounts of food or metabolism is lowered. I had recently worked my way up to 4k and finally hit that point where I wasn't hungry between meals, so I backed off. At 3800 I am hungry by the time I get to my next meal. The last one of the day is difficult to finish for me.

What it takes to get your stomach to expand is routinely stuffing it day in and day out, it adapts over time. By 2 weeks you should be getting used to the increase in food volume.

Another important factor is digestion. Considering what you're eating currently I'm assuming your body probably doesn't like it and it's making you bloated and feel full all the time. Everyone is different, for instance I can only eat beef once a day and be able to digest it decently, and even then I have to substitute chicken sometimes because it starts bloating me and making me feel crappy. Some guys can slam beef 3 meals a day no problem. For me (and most) good old chicken and rice (breast or thigh) digests the most efficiently, which means I'm able to utilize it instead of just being the miserable middle man between the plate and the shitter lol. I would cut back veggie volume so you don't feel so full, but add in some psyllium husk fiber 1-2x daily to aid in digestion. I also take probiotics every so often to help. Enzymes with my beef meal help it breakdown better. Years ago, I had to add in betaine HCl with 2-3 meals per day so my stomach could keep up with the food intake, which was around 4600 calories at that time. Not advisable if you have gerd/reflux issues though.

Main points:
Ditch shakes. They're crap and probably causing more harm than good

Find which foods work best with your body. Rice is usually be easiest carb to digest

Force feed until your stomach expands. It will

Lower food volume when possible

Use healthy fats and carbs to make caloric increases

Tune up your digestion
Holy shit.......

If you want a weight gainer mix the following: protein powder, egg whites, oats, peanut butter and banana.

Back