• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need help

RazzleDazzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just purchased a 250 mg per ml testosterone from max pharma. In my experience tess has almost no smell to it, and always leaves at least some smell behind. This stuff has an alcoholish smell, and I had no pain at the injection site post injection. I checked with the company and they said it's a verified product from them, but I am still skeptical. Any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

I know that smell. Ur fine

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

I just purchased a 250 mg per ml testosterone from max pharma. In my experience tess has almost no smell to it, and always leaves at least some smell behind. This stuff has an alcoholish smell, and I had no pain at the injection site post injection. I checked with the company and they said it's a verified product from them, but I am still skeptical. Any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
Let me ask you this medicine when I say that I mean to smell you would get when you go into a hospital or do you get that taste in your mouth?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Keep pinning it for a few weeks. If you dont get the typical sides... Test feeling... oily skin etc... then maybe some concern. How much are you planning on pinning per week?

Never heard of em.

After six weeks get bloodwork done. Only way to know if it's dosed properly.

To make sure it's legit or just for peice of mind you can check authenticity here,

https://www.maxtremepharma.com/product-authentication/

Yea I had checked on that website and it said it had. I just have never had an injection without pain, especially with propionate which is the most painful from what I understand. I plan on doing about 500 mg per week, however I am close to needing to cycle off for awhile. Been going strong for about 4 months or so. If anyone is still reading, how long is too long on just testosterone for one cycle?

Depending on your age, and what kind of PCT you're going to run. I would personally say 20 weeks is the max. Especially if you're running other compounds on top of the Test prop...

No medicine taste after your shot??

When I used it, I got an alcoholish/medicine taste in my mouth, but I had assumed that I had hit a vein. It wouldn't be the first time. What does that mean?

IML Gear Cream!
When I used it, I got an alcoholish/medicine taste in my mouth, but I had assumed that I had hit a vein. It wouldn't be the first time. What does that mean?
If you hit a vein on pin you will know, it will be hard, then you have to push through it.... done that a few times, but usually i get the taste and smell on my first idk maybe week or two of pins then my body is acclimated.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

So getting taste isn't a bad thing, and based on the info.ive.given this is a legitimate substance?
Im not going to say its legit. Cannot testify that due to im not running it. But from my experiences that ive had with good gear ive had taste and smell.... oily skin and stuff but ive had bad gear that just wasnt worth a fuck still had the oily skin i mean it was legit but it just wasnt good gear.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

No worries man, I've had the same smell and even taste with some brands. Just look for sides and of course check blood work to be 100%.

I have used prop many times with no pip. For about 5 years all I did was prop and Deca and the only pip I got was when I let myself run out and had to borrow some from a buddy. There was no label on it and to this day I’m still not sure what I put in my ass but had a limp for two days after. He swears it was prop from a reputable source.

Yea I had checked on that website and it said it had. I just have never had an injection without pain, especially with propionate which is the most painful from what I understand. I plan on doing about 500 mg per week, however I am close to needing to cycle off for awhile. Been going strong for about 4 months or so. If anyone is still reading, how long is too long on just testosterone for one cycle?

Back