• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ment - trest ace

Behemoth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has run this compound, and what mg and what were your gains, sides and do you recommend it.
thanks brothers

I ran MENT years ago when it was new.
Back then the belief was you needed daily shots.
I did 100mg everyday for a month.
It felt similar to stacking test and deca to me.
You make nice gains with quite a bit of water retention.
I believe they have a long acting cypionate version now.
I did the acetate version.

Who has run this compound, and what mg and what were your gains, sides and do you recommend it.
thanks brothers

150 mg a week is the most I’ve run it. Pros:insane libido, very full and round, strong. Cons: converts at a very high rate to estrogen so have your AI in place from the get go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that the cypionate version?
150 mg a week is the most I’ve run it. Pros:insane libido, very full and round, strong. Cons: converts at a very high rate to estrogen so have your AI in place from the get go

My experience as well.

I've ran this 4 times I think.

First cycle was 150mg test prop along with 75mg trest eod.

Each cycle since that has been 250mg long ester test with 250mg trest.

It's a really nice compound but you have to respect it for sure. If you have a problem with aromitase, avoid it

50mg EOD on my first and only run
My second run I will be going up in dose for sure
Very full and strong but I don't think I got the full bang at 50mg EOD
And agree you gotta keep your AI in check with this stuff

Thanks guys. Think I’ll start 50mg Ed to start. Don’t armotize alit either. Can run a gram of test with no AI but will respect the ment and run aromsin e3d to start.

Thanks guys. Think I’ll start 50mg Ed to start. Don’t armotize alit either. Can run a gram of test with no AI but will respect the ment and run aromsin e3d to start.

You should really like it, it gets over looked for some reason it is probably the most powerful non methylated steroid out there

I would start about half that.

It doesn't take much trest at all and, 300mg seems to be the point of diminished returns.

Back