• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood pressure and donated blood

IML Gear Cream!
Speaking to the original topic, I will test this myself today. I've been off my BP meds for a while so it should be a good test. I'm going in for donation at 11 because I'm having shortness of breath from my HCT being high...one of my telltale signs along with generally feeling unwell and occasional random dizziness, which also just started a couple days ago. I'm also hoping this will help alleviate some of my new sleep disorder symptoms, which looks to be paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea without an official diagnosis. I display every symptom to a T so this will be interesting how it helps that out.

Current BP:

152/77 pulse rate 79

I'll take it again afterward and tomorrow morning

^^^^ this is way too high -maybe change or increase your BP meds and get a sleep test ? Even 130/70 is too high IMO.Mess around at those numbers and you are looking at a stroke or seizure - get it down - we like having you here -Luck-OD

^^^^ this is way too high -maybe change or increase your BP meds and get a sleep test ? Even 130/70 is too high IMO.Mess around at those numbers and you are looking at a stroke or seizure - get it down - we like having you here -Luck-OD
I agree completely!

I dropped the BP meds because I'm having a really bad case of central sleep apnea where I actually stop breathing when I lay down and start falling asleep. I normally take 5mg of nebivolol and that drops me down about 20+ points to around 128/68. Powerful stuff. So I tried this thinking it might help but I'm just getting worse by the day. Going to donate blood right now and seeing a doctor next week. It's went from a slight issue to suffocating all night in about a weeks time. Need a CPAP badly and I dropped all my gear to only 250 mg weekly and I'm only going to use a little GH a few days a week. I'm worried I might be getting left ventricular congestion all of a sudden so I'm trying to get a new echo done soon.

Sorry to dump that but I'm having a serious problem suddenly that just might catch up and off me in my sleep lol

I agree completely!

I dropped the BP meds because I'm having a really bad case of central sleep apnea where I actually stop breathing when I lay down and start falling asleep. I normally take 5mg of nebivolol and that drops me down about 20+ points to around 128/68. Powerful stuff. So I tried this thinking it might help but I'm just getting worse by the day. Going to donate blood right now and seeing a doctor next week. It's went from a slight issue to suffocating all night in about a weeks time. Need a CPAP badly and I dropped all my gear to only 250 mg weekly and I'm only going to use a little GH a few days a week. I'm worried I might be getting left ventricular congestion all of a sudden so I'm trying to get a new echo done soon.

Sorry to dump that but I'm having a serious problem suddenly that just might catch up and off me in my sleep lol

is this all gear related or genetic? Take care of yourself man. Its better to sallow our pride and admit we might have issues then bury out head in the sand until its too late.

I wouldn't say 130/70 on a blast is bad at all if it is usually lower before hand. Not great but ok.

I just found out on my labs this morning that my hermatocrit was 35, hemaglobin at 10.5 which is sooo fucking low especially since I have been on 1g test the last 6-7 weeks, and 750mg test for 4 weeks before that.

Guess I won't be needing to donate blood ever again so I can get it back into a higher range. Wish I was one of the lucky guys that never got gyno though....

What type of cycle are you on when donated?

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Since my pec tendon injury, I have not injected anything in almost three weeks. So whatever trace amounts have not given up all of their half lives yet. Sex life is still good to go. I'll start up a TRT or something soon. The injury sort of took the wind out of my sails for a little bit here.

My numbers are fairly similar to you yours been running high the last few months which is unusual for me. Bloods draw two weeks ago hematocrit was a few points over the top. Did a double red donation on Saturday (hemoglobin was 17 normally it's 19) since donation pressure immediately dropped 10 points top and bottom. There is something to it. Pinning bout 70cc test prop daily. No AI.
The double red machine was broken, so I just donated a pint (the max for while blood). I prefer to do double reds because it is the equivalent of two pints for red blood cell components.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw this post and thought "Ahhhh fuck."
:roflmao:

I can vouch for Carditone. One cap a day lowered my resting heart rate dramatically, more so than even prescription BP meds. It's one of the few OTC products that actually works in my experience.

I wouldn't say 130/70 on a blast is bad at all if it is usually lower before hand. Not great but ok.

I just found out on my labs this morning that my hermatocrit was 35, hemaglobin at 10.5 which is sooo fucking low especially since I have been on 1g test the last 6-7 weeks, and 750mg test for 4 weeks before that.

Guess I won't be needing to donate blood ever again so I can get it back into a higher range. Wish I was one of the lucky guys that never got gyno though....

Those are anemic low . . . internal bleeding?

I had a very heavy period the night before...

Yea seriously. I just won't donate again. I was giving blood every 8 weeks. Nurse called me and I was shocked. I was also shocked that she told me my glucose is 29. I said that doesn't make any sense cause I would be in a coma. She said she is gonna retest in 3 months on the blood sugar. I test it at my house all the time and its between 90-115.

No insulin metformin use here either. Think there test was skewed on the blood sugar 100%

I had a very heavy period the night before...

Yea seriously. I just won't donate again. I was giving blood every 8 weeks. Nurse called me and I was shocked. I was also shocked that she told me my glucose is 29. I said that doesn't make any sense cause I would be in a coma. She said she is gonna retest in 3 months on the blood sugar. I test it at my house all the time and its between 90-115.

No insulin metformin use here either. Think there test was skewed on the blood sugar 100%
Yeah, 29 and you would have been delirious.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Started feeling like shit months ago. Found out that donating blood every 2 months for the last 15 years has sapped my iron. Not a big deal, pills have raised it back into normal range, but something to look for if you donate often.

Alright brought my cuff with me to the hotel.

This mornings reading:

128/68

I even readjusted the cuff and took it again. Huge drop in BP from donating blood. It also alleviated my headache that I didn't realize I had, and the weird dizziness I get from high HCT. Hemoglobin was 17.8 before they drew blood. Going to be getting bloodwork soon to see where everything is at

is this all gear related or genetic? Take care of yourself man. Its better to sallow our pride and admit we might have issues then bury out head in the sand until its too late.
Both. My whole family snores bad, but the added weight on my neck and chest recently is what I think caused this to get so bad, along with a cold turkey stop of gabapentin that I had been taking for nerve pain. The gear doesn't help. I dropped everything except 250 test and a couple iu of GH a couple times a week. Gotta get healthy!

Yeah man eliminating CBC makes a huge difference.

Listen you guys if you have some BP issues and don't wanna see a doctor, or are scared to, then go grab some Carditone.

This stuff is a miracle drug. It will lower your BP and your resting heart rate. And it's super affordable. All of my clients who don't have insurance use this and it's literally amazing.

71yowrpLdTL._SL1500_.jpg

I despise Amazon but they have it at a fair price. Look into this please everyone. I have no affiliation with this brand FYI
https://www.amazon.com/Ayush-Herbs-...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

How many pills a day do you advise to run? I'm assuming it says 2 a day on the bottle.

Yeah man eliminating CBC makes a huge difference.

Listen you guys if you have some BP issues and don't wanna see a doctor, or are scared to, then go grab some Carditone.

This stuff is a miracle drug. It will lower your BP and your resting heart rate. And it's super affordable. All of my clients who don't have insurance use this and it's literally amazing.

71yowrpLdTL._SL1500_.jpg

I despise Amazon but they have it at a fair price. Look into this please everyone. I have no affiliation with this brand FYI
https://www.amazon.com/Ayush-Herbs-...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Thanks for info Wesley, I use mostly Mukta Vati and Garlic Extract which do work but I will try the Cartitone

Got my bottle today. Interested to see how it works. The pills do smell funny lol.

I will also attest to Carditone and its effectiveness for both blood pressure and RHR. I saw mine improve dramatically. I went from 130ish/80 to 115/65 in a couple weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Blood pressure before donating. 147/82

Blood pressure next day. 134/78

Not scientific, but a nice anecdote. One pint, whole blood. Hemoglobin was only 17.2, which is lower than it has been in a while. I did not measure it afterward (how awkward would that be, "Hey, lady, would you prick my finger again?")
Since it's been a week, I took my blood pressure again today, 121/81. I have been "off" gear for three weeks now and just resumed TRT testosterone this week, so other factors may be at work.

Odd that the lower number (diastolic) hasn't really moved regardless.

Back