• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood pressure and donated blood

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Blood pressure before donating. 147/82

Blood pressure next day. 134/78

Not scientific, but a nice anecdote. One pint, whole blood. Hemoglobin was only 17.2, which is lower than it has been in a while. I did not measure it afterward (how awkward would that be, "Hey, lady, would you prick my finger again?")

Just dumped mine last week...feels good just like a fresh oil change lol

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Yeah man eliminating CBC makes a huge difference.

Listen you guys if you have some BP issues and don't wanna see a doctor, or are scared to, then go grab some Carditone.

This stuff is a miracle drug. It will lower your BP and your resting heart rate. And it's super affordable. All of my clients who don't have insurance use this and it's literally amazing.

71yowrpLdTL._SL1500_.jpg

I despise Amazon but they have it at a fair price. Look into this please everyone. I have no affiliation with this brand FYI
https://www.amazon.com/Ayush-Herbs-...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Listen you guys if you have some BP issues and don't wanna see a doctor, or are scared to, then go grab some Carditone.

This stuff is a miracle drug. It will lower your BP and your resting heart rate. And it's super affordable. All of my clients who don't have insurance use this and it's literally amazing.

71yowrpLdTL._SL1500_.jpg

I despise Amazon but they have it at a fair price. Look into this please everyone. I have no affiliation with this brand FYI
https://www.amazon.com/Ayush-Herbs-...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
Yeah that resting heart rates always a b****

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

71yowrpLdTL._SL1500_.jpg

hey bro, does this have any value for use as ‘preventative maintenance ‘. I don’t have BP issues per say but I ain’t getting any younger...

I did try it (at the recommendation of persons here), but it did not work for me. Prescription blood pressure meds work for me. One time anecdote is that blood donation works, so now I just need to take up knife fighting as a hobby . . . a few bad fights and that blood pressure should go way down.

Not scientific, but a nice anecdote. One pint, whole blood. Hemoglobin was only 17.2, which is lower than it has been in a while. I did not measure it afterward (how awkward would that be, "Hey, lady, would you prick my finger again?")

Oddly, I have donated blood but never done this experiment until now. I just thought some of you might find the post useful, while keeping in mind the limitation that it is a sample size of only one person and only one time.

Mine goes way down after donating if I've gone too long and my HCT starts getting high. The last time it made mine drop about 18 points. I was also having bad side effects from the HCT levels at the time

hey bro, does this have any value for use as ‘preventative maintenance ‘. I don’t have BP issues per say but I ain’t getting any younger...

I mean I have seen hundreds of feedback on this. On the rare occassion someone says it doesn't help but 95% of the time it's gtg

My recent client went from 160/110 to 130/90 in his first month alone. His pulse went from 90 to 50

This might not seem like alot but it is.

Again I have no affiliation with this company but when a miracle drug shows up I stick with it. Liv52 for liver support comes to mind as well. These products are off the chart. I mean I have sold suppz since 1996 so I have to keep up with whats best. I do sell Liv52 but I dont sell Ayush Labs carditone bc they don't wholesale. So there is no financial gain for me telling you how great these are.

71yowrpLdTL._SL1500_.jpg

Coach Matt Janson just dropped a product with his Revive MD Brand called "Blood Pressure RX" that has all the Carditone ingredients as well as some other good stuff in it.. havent tried it but plan to. Carditone works great, used it myself.
https://revivesups.com/products/blood-pressure-rx

Not a huge difference. Could be just from being more rested. Hopefully donating will lower my Dystolic it sits at around 100....eek, I know. But my pulse is always in the low-mid 70s.

Not a huge difference. Could be just from being more rested. Hopefully donating will lower my Dystolic it sits at around 100....eek, I know. But my pulse is always in the low-mid 70s.
You bet get that down unless you like the sound of dialysis. Kidney damage is no joke.

I don't know how you guys walk around with that high of BP without being miserable

71yowrpLdTL._SL1500_.jpg

I did try it (at the recommendation of persons here), but it did not work for me. Prescription blood pressure meds work for me. One time anecdote is that blood donation works, so now I just need to take up knife fighting as a hobby . . . a few bad fights and that blood pressure should go way down.
I saw this post and thought "Ahhhh fuck."

You bet get that down unless you like the sound of dialysis. Kidney damage is no joke.

I don't know how you guys walk around with that high of BP without being miserable

It's just temporary being on gear. I feel fine actually. I may run higher due to my part Asian heritage too. But I need to get it down we'll see how donating goes. Otherwise might need to drop down to TRT which does the trick. I'm usually 130s/80s on TRT, I've never donated blood.

Btw, my wife used to work those dialysis machines, so I'll be in good hands so long as I can keep blasting gear.. lol!

Last edited:
I started taking this to lower my cholesterol and as an unexpected benefit my bp went way down.

Not sure if it is coincidence but none the less I am happy with my bp
bd84e1b03169b41d7a1bdd96673c3c87.jpg
1b2e0ef58ee6bd08e09ed5ea5cba693a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I started taking this to lower my cholesterol and as an unexpected benefit my bp went way down.

Not sure if it is coincidence but none the less I am happy with my bp

What was your average BP before this? That's really good. My wife has super low blood pressure and the doctor put her on lisinopril for kidney protection because she has a kidney disease. The meds make her feel like shit cause it drops it too low but I've been stocking up on that shit for a while to use on cycle.

Your rhr should be below 50....if not you're dehydrated or about to stroke out

my FDA company phone

Get Shredded!
What was your average BP before this? That's really good. My wife has super low blood pressure and the doctor put her on lisinopril for kidney protection because she has a kidney disease. The meds make her feel like shit cause it drops it too low but I've been stocking up on that shit for a while to use on cycle.
If you/her are interested, I will be happy to get you the supplement protocol that my fiancee has been using. She brought her eGFR up from 53 to 73 thus far. Did what's normally been considered impossible by modern medicine. It's an agressive supplement regimen and it's not the cheapest, but it flat out works. I compiled it from Dante Trudel and a ton of studies I read and put the pieces together from. Hell I should make a post about it

If you/her are interested, I will be happy to get you the supplement protocol that my fiancee has been using. She brought her eGFR up from 53 to 73 thus far. Did what's normally been considered impossible by modern medicine. It's an agressive supplement regimen and it's not the cheapest, but it flat out works. I compiled it from Dante Trudel and a ton of studies I read and put the pieces together from. Hell I should make a post about it

I'd love to read up on it for sure. She has PKD and we didn't find out until my son was born since he has it too. Turns out it doesn't effect them like the typical PKD cases or my son wouldn't have made it according to all of the doctors.

Congratulations to you guys! That's a huge increase in eGFR, this sounds like great intel. When you have spare time, please make a thread :)

Mid to high 130's over mid 90's

I brought up carditone before too malf and he said it didn't work. We had words but I still remember it
well.... it’s in his log bro... check malfys log out once in a while... have you gone thru the malf mans log yet?

If you refer to his log, you will see...

lol... just trying to have fun. I remember those arguments.. classic. Lol

I'd love to read up on it for sure. She has PKD and we didn't find out until my son was born since he has it too. Turns out it doesn't effect them like the typical PKD cases or my son wouldn't have made it according to all of the doctors.
Oh I see. I'm not sure if it would help that but you never know. Doctors told my fiancee that what were were planning on going wouldn't work, it's impossible to increase kidney function, etc. Here we are 20 points higher after only 2 months on the protocol, and that's only 2 1/2 weeks after switching from bunk astragalus to the real deal! I can't wait to see what her eGFR is after 2 full months on the good stuff
Congratulations to you guys! That's a huge increase in eGFR, this sounds like great intel. When you have spare time, please make a thread :)
Thank you! I will definitely do that and link it here. I have the full protocol written down. I think there's a lot of guys that could use it on here.

Speaking to the original topic, I will test this myself today. I've been off my BP meds for a while so it should be a good test. I'm going in for donation at 11 because I'm having shortness of breath from my HCT being high...one of my telltale signs along with generally feeling unwell and occasional random dizziness, which also just started a couple days ago. I'm also hoping this will help alleviate some of my new sleep disorder symptoms, which looks to be paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea without an official diagnosis. I display every symptom to a T so this will be interesting how it helps that out.

Current BP:

152/77 pulse rate 79

I'll take it again afterward and tomorrow morning

I went to a nephrologists bout two years ago due to elevated creatinine levels on a urine tox screen, egfr out of range on the blood work (everything else was normal), and decades of fairly heavy use of nsaids. I convinced myself i was in early kidney failure. I handed her all my labs and after a long sigh she said - I wish they would stop putting the egfr on these labs because they are meaningless. Said the egfr should not be looked at in isolation and an out of range number provides no value. Said just be looking at the rest of my bloodwork and me physically there was nothing wrong but agreed to do a 24 hour urine clearance test. Came back and said my kidneys were in better condition than hers. Moral of the story don't get hung up on the egfr number.

What type of cycle are you on when donated?

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

My numbers are fairly similar to you yours been running high the last few months which is unusual for me. Bloods draw two weeks ago hematocrit was a few points over the top. Did a double red donation on Saturday (hemoglobin was 17 normally it's 19) since donation pressure immediately dropped 10 points top and bottom. There is something to it. Pinning bout 70cc test prop daily. No AI.

Last edited:
Back