• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All new to me

Donald e moyer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is all new to me I am a 57 year old man diagnosed with low T from Dr. looking to get stronger and less bad more energy and all around feel better not looking to break into bodybuilding weightlifting or break any of my bones need advice

Having worked with endos and previously having a Medical License, the best protocol I saw in men 18-60 years of age, was 100mgs of Test Cypionate injected every 4th day while also using 300-500iu of HCG every 3rd day while on this HRT regiment.

The average user held a 700-1100 nanogram/dl range 7 days after the last shot.

This means you would be at the same level as an 18 year old male with a highly functioning HPTA, meaning healthy testosterone production.

Now some Physicians will also administer a low dose AI, which essentially blocks estrogen from circulating. Out of all of my years administering meds I used to like Arimidex. But I have come to appreciate Exemestane even more. Even at 6.25mgs every other day, it works like a charm and increases free testosterone.

So you have some choice to make. You either go black market, and become a criminal like so many here and buy it black market. Or you ask Your primary doctor who 90% of the time is going to reject your request and tell you that you are just fine. Or you can get a private HRT prescription and go that way.

The choice is yours but you do have to act.

Hey Donald, I thought I’d chime in here, as I’m currently on TRT from the T-clinic. First, I’ve been on TRT for approximately a year now. Basically, I receive a testosterone (cypionate) shot @140mg once a week at the clinic. Every 6-8 weeks the clinic draws blood to check “my numbers/progress.” In addition, for me, they prescribed an anti-estrogen med to control estrogen levels. What you can expect:

1. libido/sex drive is off the chain (you will crave sex daily)
2. energy increased and this will be evident if you start or in an exercise program (3-5 days a week)
3. sleeping better
4. weight loss easier (decrease in body fat) if exercising regularly and monitoring diet

These are the results I experienced and I’m very happy with the therapy. The program is covered by my insurance, so the cost runs me $80.00 a month. I have started donating blood, which has been recommended for me, because my red blood cell count is on low/high side but is optional. My blood pressure is normal. BTW, I’m in my late 40’s. I think it’s worth a try. Good luck.

Back