You're watching tv on the couch with a bowl of vanilla ice cream when someone barges in...

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    306 Posts
    Rep Points

You're watching tv on the couch with a bowl of vanilla ice cream when someone barges in...

... and BLAM BLAM BLAM you're dead.

Your apartment. Your red doormat. Your couch. Your bowl of vanilla ice cream. Your entire blood supply draining out onto the floor.

Maybe some of you have been following this (real) story since it's been in the news and is now in trial.

Here are two news accounts. A few interesting questions to ask yourself: Which news source is presenting a full story? Which is taking an emotional side (wiping away tears, perhaps) while ignoring the other? Which of them feels more trustworthy?

That's your mission should you choose to accept it. This post will self dest... <sssszzzht crackle pop>

https://www.foxnews.com/us/amber-guy...l-murder-trial
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...osecutors-say/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím going to wait for the far leftist Pew Research Center to come up with their assessment......

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,711 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont see the significance of a doormat. My main issue is they always take the police officers word over yours stating they are trained observers, so if your supposed to be trained to notice details how did you miss your door.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    277 Posts
    Rep Points

The Washington post article went straight to playing the race card, didnít even continue after I saw that, the article is worthless

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,711 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    The Washington post article went straight to playing the race card, didnít even continue after I saw that, the article is worthless
    ya I hate that shit, I can relate as a person in your own home and a cop comes in and shoot you thats fucked. the whole race thing takes away from it, unless she has a history of saying something like I want to kill a nigger?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    ya I hate that shit, I can relate as a person in your own home and a cop comes in and shoot you thats fucked. the whole race thing takes away from it, unless she has a history of saying something like I want to kill a nigger?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    306 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I dont see the significance of a doormat. My main issue is they always take the police officers word over yours stating they are trained observers, so if your supposed to be trained to notice details how did you miss your door.
    2nd paragraph of WaPo article. Red doormat, one of many differences between this guy's apartment and her own. Tough to miss.

I think the only thing that would've helped him in this case is if he had a loaded shotgun in his lap ready to fire, as he's eating ice cream in front of the tube. Can't see much else that would've worked.

It's interesting to see some respondents in this thread unable to put themselves in his place tho. Wonder why that is.

Wrong flavor of ice cream?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    869 Posts
    Rep Points

I didnt read the stories cuz of short attention span but was a black dude eating vanilla ice cream? Definitely wrong flavor.
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    2nd paragraph of WaPo article. Red doormat, one of many differences between this guy's apartment and her own. Tough to miss.

I think the only thing that would've helped him in this case is if he had a loaded shotgun in his lap ready to fire, as he's eating ice cream in front of the tube. Can't see much else that would've worked.

It's interesting to see some respondents in this thread unable to put themselves in his place tho. Wonder why that is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    277 Posts
    Rep Points

Like heckler said, itís fucked because itís fucked, it was a grave mistake and the guy didnít deserve it and that had nothing to do with the skin color of anyone involved

Its no surprise a left minded individual canít grasp that concept

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

The real question here is if you were a cop and she was your partner, would you bang her? Obvious answer is yes.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,711 Posts
    Rep Points

I think this woman was a disgruntled neighbor who probably thought I could shoot this guy and no one would care. I personally think there is no arguable defense for this fucked up situation. If they are going to argue long hours then clearly its time to restructure law enforcement and make sure these folk dont work past 8 hours. but as a guy that works 24 hour days frequently, I dont think I ever got so lost as to where me front door was

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    The real question here is if you were a cop and she was your partner, would you bang her? Obvious answer is yes.
    If I was the female officers partner, no one woulda died cuz we be fucking in the cruiser pretending to do our jobs....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts
    Rep Points

Honestly tho...

this is murder

cant defend her for this at all

was she drunk or on drugs? How do you not know your own apartment?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts
    Rep Points

Washington post wonít open on my phone, they want money... but fox article isnít biased at all... it literally states that the argument of being tired and confused doesnít work ..

maybe she was seeing red cuz she wasnít getting the dick that she wanted? I know when I donít get laid in a long time I get murdery...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    869 Posts
    Rep Points

thats messed up- any previous connection between the horny lady cop and the black guy eating ice cream? What a horrible cop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you looking for some of us white folks to defend her, chocolatemalt? Like, out of racial solidarity or something?