• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Good news for coffee drinkers

ARP-Tammy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Coffee can reduce the risk of death regardless of instant, ground, or decaffeinated coffee.

Latest study examined more than 9 million British adults participants, 10 years of follow-up showed that even those who drink at least eight cups of coffee a day can also prolong life.Related research results published in JAMA Internal Medicine journals.

Research team record the frequency of participants to drink coffee and amount, the exercise intensity, and blood tests for them. Results showed that nearly a third of the participants will drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day, and 10000 people drink at least 8 cups a day.Ten years of follow-up, 14225 people die of cancer or heart disease.

Caffeine may be associated with short-term high blood pressure, especially carry genetic variations (caffeine affect normal metabolism).
But in the latest study, compared to people who do not drink coffee, coffee drinkers died of a heart attack and other cardiovascular disease probability is not increased significantly.And researcher did a survey on the death of all factors, although coffee will slow metabolism, it can still prolong life.

However, at present, how does coffee prolong life is not clear.
The NCI(National Cancer Institute) researcher Erikka Loftfield said the coffee contains more than 1000 kinds of compounds, including antioxidants which protect cells from damage.Other studies have shown that some substances in coffee that can reduce inflammation and improve the use of insulin,thus, reduce the risk of diabetes.

However, the study did not consider whether the participants will add milk or sugar in the coffee and other factors.
But the researchers believe that add extra fat and calories in the coffee is not healthy.

Researchers believe that this study emphasized the importance of non-caffeine constituents in the coffee-mortality association, and also confirmed that the coffee is part of a healthy diet.

The following is the link for reference.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29971434

Cold brew everyday!! I like pike place brand

Max

Excellent news! My blood work has improved since drinking a big cup of black coffee every morning.

Do you prefer brew coffee by yourself or buy from some where else ?

I buy Starbucks Pikes Place 12 Oz bag and I use a cold toddy brew system. It soaks for 24 hrs then you let it filter into carafe. It makes about 18 servings for $7 and it removes 70% of the acid. Better in the stomach!

Max

I buy Starbucks Pikes Place 12 Oz bag and I use a cold toddy brew system. It soaks for 24 hrs then you let it filter into carafe. It makes about 18 servings for $7 and it removes 70% of the acid. Better in the stomach!

Max

Max,you are not only a professional bodybuilder,obviously also a life enthusiastic,Lol

Max,you are not only a professional bodybuilder,obviously also a life enthusiastic,Lol

I try! Food and Coffee keep me Going!
cea115617b89e39af4de435a9526bc74.jpg
This is the cold brew toddy that I use on Amazon

Max

Back