• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Q hexarelin and mod grf

tren4life1994

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so..as i got 10vials of each..20mg of hex and mod grf..which I am planning to use on cycle i took 1 vial of each and decided to give it a try first without gear..I was slightly tired before taking it. At 18:40 I took 200mcg of hex and 200mcg of modgrf on empty stomach... At around 19:10 i was so sleepy..i had to push myself to start train how sleepy I was...but when i went to train i felt i can push weight bit more...but been way too tired..now is 23:40 and my eyes are falling...and I am never tired at this time coz i working every night almost. Could it be because of high HGH release? And yes at 20:00 i just had to eat..i eated plenty of junk food and then chocolate..and I am not big fan of chocolate..but i just had to eat it... Did my blood sugar went highly down then?

Before shot i havent eat for 12 hours.

Now Q: Can GH release make you that much sleepy and tired?Or it is only in my head?
If yes how can i counter that?

Q number 2 : how many hours after i take hex and modgrf I am allowed to eat? I Heard you must take it on empty stomach or it wont work..and I did it...but after shot..when I can eat?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Bump...anyone know anything about this compound?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Back