• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lots of fucking shills up in here lately

IML Gear Cream!
I forgot the quote "This guys gear will make you look like Mighty Mouse" but you can refer back to the first quote "This guys gear will make you look like Adonis" lol

You forgot to add..

This guy's gear will make you do a cartwheel like mighty mouse!

That cartwheel was epic..

Its hard to differentiate good gear from one to another...if a source is putting out bad gear they won't be in business long plain and simple...what makes a source stand out

#1 solid consistant gear
#2 customer service communication
#3 OnPoint shipping consistently
#4 ease of ordering #payment
#5 variety of compounds
#6 proven bloods

A lot have these traits in common...

So what then..well then you need to have good pr....# visibility

Thus reps that dont just pop in once or twice every two weeks around payday then ghost the rest of the month..

And your goddam right...if im doing what i enjoye ...using good gear and the boss is keeping up with my expectations...ill rep ...push and support him and his gear all day long ...and getting paid a figure with a coma in it ..sheeeet...lol aint a mystery

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
a1082ea2a38e9444be6f370789d27ce0.jpg

Lol @goldlines customer service. Trash bags. I spent good money over there and try to be kind, all I got was bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O man bringing back ol memories!! Didn’t I hit a Christmas tree with that cartwheel

Bro that was the best and I do believe your feet ended up going into the tree.. I don't even know how you did it because I break my neck.. your videos were the best.

Bro that was the best and I do believe your feet ended up going into the tree.. I don't even know how you did it because I break my neck.. your videos were the best.

My favorite one was the BSR video had my wife get into character for that one. Then all my videos got deleted off Vimeo for violation of terms

Lol @goldlines customer service. Trash bags. I spent good money over there and try to be kind, all I got was bullshit.

Well theres usually 3 sides to every story... your version their version and what really happened..lol.
I dont know and was not a part of any of it so i cannot say for certain...im sorry you feel as though you had a bad experience... from my experience most of the issues are communication mix ups...generally...
If there's anything I can do to help in the future feel free to hit me up and I will make sure you are taken care of brutha

Hey guys! Hope everyone's days killer, me? I'm just shilling.
So I can bring some clarity and some input.
BLOODS were pulled today for my feral gear sponsored log. Will post accordingly.
Just doing what's best for our community.
Anyone else have bloods scheduled? Good information to share? If not everyone can feel free to keep on with your negativity. I will continue to push for the betterment of this community.
Love,
IP

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORLD, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE.

Get Shredded!
Well theres usually 3 sides to every story... your version their version and what really happened..lol.
I dont know and was not a part of any of it so i cannot say for certain...im sorry you feel as though you had a bad experience... from my experience most of the issues are communication mix ups...generally...
If there's anything I can do to help in the future feel free to hit me up and I will make sure you are taken care of brutha

Trust me I know the entire story every single detail. Gold banned him. That was Golds choice. I helped him the first time and I'm unable to help him this time. There are many other sources here and I'm more than happy to lead him into a different direction

BLOODS were pulled today for my feral gear sponsored log. Will post accordingly.
Anyone else have bloods scheduled? Good information to share? If not everyone can feel free to keep on with your negativity. I will continue to push for the betterment of this community.
Love,
IP

Even though i rep gold im not a prude I try everybody's stuff..as ive tried ferals.. and I have no doubt that your blood's will be on point good looking out brother..

Love,
IP

I'll be looking forward to some good numbers. Id like to see you continue a positive log. And continue to have confidence in your sponsor.

Trust me I know the entire story every single detail. Gold banned him. That was Golds choice. I helped him the first time and I'm unable to help him this time. There are many other sources here and I'm more than happy to lead him into a different direction
Well then thats that...

Idk who the reps you speak of are, but bgt and Perk are two of the most reputable men I know and trust.

Idk who the reps you speak of are, but bgt and Perk are two of the most reputable men I know and trust.

Mr Gold said quote " you're annoying" and banned him

Mr Golds choice
He's not talking about a rep as I have been more than Pleasant with him and he's been very respectful to me

Mr Golds choice
Yeah that's not on either of you. I thought someone was trash talking MY DUDES!!! SO I about lost it lol.

Mr Golds choice
He's not talking about a rep as I have been more than Pleasant with him and he's been very respectful to me
Lol mr.gold sippin on the tren base...

Love,
IP

Hey how long has feral been around? I think I may/may not have used him.

Yeah that's not on either of you. I thought someone was trash talking MY DUDES!!! SO I about lost it lol.

I thought this guy was speaking of past..like a long time ago on bop or something..idk...lol...

But yes we always try to go above and beyond and smooth things over

If anyone has any issues or any shitt talking about it otherwise... I'll climb right through this motherfuking screen

IML Gear Cream!
Hey how long has feral been around? I think I may/may not have used him.

Idk bro..maybe he will give you the answer. I met him what 6-8 weeks ago... By the quality of the gear im going to say he's pretty much mastered his craft, and I am a very honest dude. If it was garbage, I would've sent it back and said nah I'm good on this log.

I thought this guy was speaking of past..like a long time ago on bop or something..idk...lol...

But yes we always try to go above and beyond and smooth things over

If anyone has any issues or any shitt talking about it otherwise... I'll climb right through this motherfuking screen

You know I will too for you my brother.

Idk bro..maybe he will give you the answer. I met him what 6-8 weeks ago... By the quality of the gear im going to say he's pretty much mastered his craft, and I am a very honest dude. If it was garbage, I would've sent it back and said nah I'm good on this log.

If it who I’m assuming it is then yeah he is good at brewing.

I don't dick ride for gear, this was my first opportunity to run a sponsored log... And I always keep an unsponsored log for each blast.... Promise you, I work hard for everything I have...and this gear is def. Worth the $.

Im telling you ive tried quite a few sources of tren base last couple yrs..and his is super smooth...no pip?wtf lol and very little smell...but one hellova cough and rush lol....thats all ive tried but i was sold on it...

Im telling you ive tried quite a few sources of tren base last couple yrs..and his is super smooth...no pip?wtf lol and very little smell...but one hellova cough and rush lol....thats all ive tried but i was sold on it...

Just trying to figure how long he been in the game as feral is all

Just trying to figure how long he been in the game as feral is all

He had just came to bop few months ago...if somewhere else im not sure...or by another name idk brutha...

https://youtu.be/C-r9tuPrZK4
Love,
IP

Back