• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lots of fucking shills up in here lately

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This guys gear will make you look like Adonis.
This guys gear will make the chicks give you their cell numbers
This guys gear will make you jacked in 3 days
This guys gear will get Trump elected for a second term
This guys gear will make you king of the mountain

It's the P.O.O.P.'s recommendation that you try these shops just because of these shills feedbacks

It's the P.O.O.P.'s recommendation that you try these shops just because of these shills feedbacks
This shit made me laugh .................. I wan't some of these gears???

As someone that used to shill/rep I can see the amount of source cock sucking lately. I only go off members blood work..... members that don’t constantly have sources dick lodged in their throat.

Hell I don’t even order using my screen name anymore. Also if a shop has a lot of shills I won’t order from them either. Prob why I don’t order a lot off here.

Why I only rep myself not some scumbag ass drug dealer.

If this hit ya in your feelers then it’s directed to ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The truth is no gear in particular or Ammt... will do any of these things for you...everyone knows that .course the one i push is magic so thats diff...and baleed i push that shit..cause im a gear whore ...well and its the only kind of glamour I'm ever going to get...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

As someone that used to shill/rep I can see the amount of source cock sucking lately. I only go off members blood work..... members that don’t constantly have sources dick lodged in their throat.

Hell I don’t even order using my screen name anymore. Also if a shop has a lot of shills I won’t order from them either. Prob why I don’t order a lot off here.

I forgot the quote "This guys gear will make you look like Mighty Mouse" but you can refer back to the first quote "This guys gear will make you look like Adonis" lol

That hurt my pussy lol...hey im only a parttime source cocksuker
But id only suck a good one that ive treid and know is true...well from now on anyways lol..ive sucked some that turned out to let's say not lived up to expectations

IML Gear Cream!
That hurt my pussy lol...hey im only a parttime source cocksuker
But id only suck a good one that ive treid and know is true...well from now on anyways lol..ive sucked some that turned out to let's say not lived up to expectations

Man from my experience good can go bad real quick I just get bloodwork done and never recommend sources just let them know what I am currently on. If that helps them in their search for a source then so be it. I have had bad and good bloods

Hell for the past 3 years I have only been using 2 sources test and haven’t had an issue with bloodwork both been spot on. But hey I still won’t recommend them just recommend people read about them and make their own decision. That’s One reason I don’t take free gear.

But to each their own right.

Also aren’t you a rep? If so, at least your not a free whore and get paid for your whorish ways!!

Man from my experience good can go bad real quick I just get bloodwork done and never recommend sources just let them know what I am currently on. If that helps them in their search for a source then so be it. I have had bad and good bloods

Hell for the past 3 years I have only been using 2 sources test and haven’t had an issue with bloodwork both been spot on. But hey I still won’t recommend them just recommend people read about them and make their own decision. That’s One reason I don’t take free gear.

Also aren’t you a rep? If so, at least your not a free whore and get paid for your whorish ways!!

Absolutly ..and i hear ya...its all just in fun...well and to get paid...gear can get spensive lol...i honestly just stay transparent...if The Source I'm repping for happens to have bad Bloods for whatever reason I'm not one to hide or trying to cover it up...this you can count on .. and it's true but mix-up happened sometimes even a good lab can definitely have a mistake here and there....
The last lab that I was repping for. I quit simply because they could not keep up with demand at the time gear was great bloods great... but I don't need the free s*** like I said it's just for fun.. however that said if the source is not up to my expectations I will not waste my time I do not have time for bulshit nor do I tolerate it...

I feel you.... I refuse free gear as well and i do not reccomend either.

Let the hate begin.... I tried to explain the harm of accepting free gear last month and got called everything except a white man.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Absolutly ..and i hear ya...its all just in fun...well and to get paid...gear can get spensive lol...i honestly just stay transparent...if The Source I'm repping for happens to have bad Bloods for whatever reason I'm not one to hide or trying to cover it up...this you can count on .. and it's true but mix-up happened sometimes even a good lab can definitely have a mistake here and there....
The last lab that I was repping for. I quit simply because they could not keep up with demand at the time gear was great bloods great... but I don't need the free s*** like I said it's just for fun.. however that said if the source is not up to my expectations I will not waste my time I do not have time for bulshit nor do I tolerate it...

Agree . We are all here for the same reason. Some for knowledge, some for fun, some for gear etc. It’s not about sucking dick etc, it’s about supporting what you like. That’s all.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

giphy.gif

pretty easy to see who got hooked

Luckily I landed with an outfit that doesn't need to make any claims. No fancy labels no gimmicks no tricks. Stupid labels stupid plain banner although I have tried to change it. He don't give a s*** about how fancy I want to look. His gear speaks for itself. I rep the BGT brand because sponsors come and go. I don't really push any particular products for any particular reason. And believe you me I get absolutely no Commission. G that's a thought. F*** I'm doing this wrong. I rep my style and my personality. I am different than everybody here. I'm not far superior just better looking. I'll advertise Gold Line any day of the week because it's my home that's my subfourm. But I can promise you one thing it's not going to make your dick bigger. I'm not a cookie-cutter

Not that anybody here was talking about me. I'm just here to introduce myself.

c1bcd6f0de64ed01e240eaa9a3dc2b24.jpg

Luckily I landed with an outfit that doesn't need to make any claims. No fancy labels no gimmicks no tricks. Stupid labels stupid plain banner although I have tried to change it. He don't give a s*** about how fancy I want to look. His gear speaks for itself. I rep the BGT brand because sponsors come and go. I don't really push any particular products for any particular reason. And believe you me I get absolutely no Commission. G that's a thought. F*** I'm doing this wrong. I rep my style and my personality. I am different than everybody here. I'm not far superior just better looking. I'll advertise Gold Line any day of the week because it's my home that's my subfourm. But I can promise you one thing it's not going to make your dick bigger. I'm not a cookie-cutter

Amen

Get Shredded!
giphy.gif

pretty easy to see who got hooked
Man evertime i watch that i wanna fuck the shit outta that blond... if I remember correctly her nipples were showing through the lingerie...

What you mean your diff than everyone here? Oh so im just run of the mill rep huh....lol oh thanks...and i dont even get paid cash or gear just dick pics ...im gonna have to rethink my contract

What you mean your diff than everyone here? Oh so im just run of the mill rep huh....lol oh thanks...and i dont even get paid cash or gear just dick pics ...im gonna have to rethink my contract

Your cool too. But let's face it you'll always be an overgrown silverback gorilla.
Other then that were twins
76b165c4b04578ec1aa972048a4e6e18.jpg

this is some true shit. Theirs three things a lab can offer. Under dosed gear, properly dosed gear, or over dosed gear.

this is some true shit. Theirs three things a lab can offer. Under dosed gear, properly dosed gear, or over dosed gear.
I prefer overdosed ..but thats just me....how you liking that base bruthaa...fire right lol...wheeew

Im just glad to have people to talk to inbetween work so i dont have to pay attention to theses retards at work ...lol....boring working with same people year after yr lol16 fucking yrs ...i need some newfreinds to talk shit too..new content lol

Keeping shit real is being who you are. You do you, I/we do us. Then we all can cohabitate. Whining, complaining etc juts create s shitty atmosphere

Not that anybody here was talking about me. I'm just here to introduce myself

Wait a god damn minute.... you rep but don’t receive any rep pay? Either your full of shit or gold line is a piece of shit for not throwing you at least 5-6 vials every month considering how much that would actually cost him for what you do. That’s enough right their to turn me off from gold line how could one be so greedy to not even compensate you just a little bit for what your doing. Before y’all came on board the gold line page was dead. Maybe a post or two every week.

Keeping shit real is being who you are. You do you, I/we do us. Then we all can cohabitate. Whining, complaining etc juts create s shitty atmosphere

Or material to talk about. When someone legitimately whines on here it is gold

Back