• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Greetings

Inferi

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey folks im new from B.o.p. So far I'm enjoying this forum more ...seems like folks are less upright and generally cool ...about me I'm 50 5ft 9 205 lean ...I focus on powerlifting training.I am going to start adding strongman training soon due to my HGH use and it's great effects . I have been taking 5 iu for 3 months ace labs now but I started with grey tops . I notice much better recovery and general whole body feels better ...regardless of how much gear I used before I wouldn't get these recovery feelings ..any way I hope I can help anyone here that's old or young I live lifting and it literally has saved me time and time again....

Everyone is cool here. Welcome to the forum!

Hey folks im new from B.o.p. So far I'm enjoying this forum more ...seems like folks are less upright and generally cool ...about me I'm 50 5ft 9 205 lean ...I focus on powerlifting training.I am going to start adding strongman training soon due to my HGH use and it's great effects . I have been taking 5 iu for 3 months ace labs now but I started with grey tops . I notice much better recovery and general whole body feels better ...regardless of how much gear I used before I wouldn't get these recovery feelings ..any way I hope I can help anyone here that's old or young I live lifting and it literally has saved me time and time again....

On behalf of H-AS Pharma..
Welcome to ASF ... Be sure to jump on IronMagazineForums (IMF) also..

We're all here to help ..
Help yourself.. or help someone else, but for the love of God, if you don't know exactly what you're talking about.. Let someone else help, while you watch and learn. The only thing worse than no advice, is bad advice.

Please feel free to message me if you need help or with any questions you may have..

Welcome Friend

Max

Glad you're enjoying ASF. We're happy you're here!

Welcome
4718dc18dbae59992c56ba385ae1d1d4.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome to asf

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back