Old forest kratom review

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Old forest kratom review

First let me say thank you to macedog for allowing me to sample and review these 2 products

White Hulu

I would like to review both of these products tonight. However I've only had the chance of taking one of them twice now, ( white Hulu) and the reason for taking it twice without trying the other strain was to make sure this review was going to be accurate.

So I've never been a I guess you could say believer when it comes to kratom. Well in all honesty this is changed my mind completely. The only negative thing I can say, and I'm sure you can say this for every kind of Kratom is the Taste and just trying to get it down.

Dosage= 3 to 5g

Affect= the closest thing I could describe this feeling too would be something like 5 to 10 mg of Percocet mixed with 10-15mg of Adderall. However let's get this straight without the jitters from adderal and without the sweating and itchy face that you would get from a Percocet. It was a very clean feeling is the best way I could describe it.

So I took this before work, and keep in mind I'm a barber by trade and have been doing it for about 18 years. That was at 8:40 a.m. by 9:30 I was nothing short of amazed. I was going on to my second haircut of the day when my buddy who works next to me looks over and says " well we all know who got some ass before they left the house this morning".lol. the reason for that was because I had not shut up for the last 15 minutes as I don't believe it really hit me until about 9:15. Now I've heard too that the feeling usually wears off rather fast well that didn't happen to me. I can honestly say I could feel the effects well up until 2:00 pm. Tomorrow I'm thinking about trying the other strain which is green Malay, but I don't know if I can promise that considering how good the white Hulu has been I'm thinking about maybe doing it again because it helped my day go by so much faster. So yes it made me very talkative and just had a very great sense of well-being.

If anyone knows me they know by now I'm not going to tell someone to try something I don't believe works. I can 100% stand behind my review and with no hesitation say, if you have you been thinking about trying it. Stop thinking and try it. I guarantee you will be happy with the results...

I will update this when I try the green malay in few days...

Oh and pictures below.......

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,022 Posts
    Rep Points

Very nice review Mills! Detailed!

Following

Max

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    903 Posts
    Rep Points

Excellent review and I agree totally.

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,619 Posts
    Rep Points

Excellent review man! Mine sucks compared to yours lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    797 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the great review!
    Last day for the sale.
    Flash33 for 33% off.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    797 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    First let me say thank you to macedog for allowing me to sample and review these 2 products

White Hulu

I would like to review both of these products tonight. However I've only had the chance of taking one of them twice now, ( white Hulu) and the reason for taking it twice without trying the other strain was to make sure this review was going to be accurate.

So I've never been a I guess you could say believer when it comes to kratom. Well in all honesty this is changed my mind completely. The only negative thing I can say, and I'm sure you can say this for every kind of Kratom is the Taste and just trying to get it down.

Dosage= 3 to 5g

Affect= the closest thing I could describe this feeling too would be something like 5 to 10 mg of Percocet mixed with 10-15mg of Adderall. However let's get this straight without the jitters from adderal and without the sweating and itchy face that you would get from a Percocet. It was a very clean feeling is the best way I could describe it.

So I took this before work, and keep in mind I'm a barber by trade and have been doing it for about 18 years. That was at 8:40 a.m. by 9:30 I was nothing short of amazed. I was going on to my second haircut of the day when my buddy who works next to me looks over and says " well we all know who got some ass before they left the house this morning".lol. the reason for that was because I had not shut up for the last 15 minutes as I don't believe it really hit me until about 9:15. Now I've heard too that the feeling usually wears off rather fast well that didn't happen to me. I can honestly say I could feel the effects well up until 2:00 pm. Tomorrow I'm thinking about trying the other strain which is green Malay, but I don't know if I can promise that considering how good the white Hulu has been I'm thinking about maybe doing it again because it helped my day go by so much faster. So yes it made me very talkative and just had a very great sense of well-being.

If anyone knows me they know by now I'm not going to tell someone to try something I don't believe works. I can 100% stand behind my review and with no hesitation say, if you have you been thinking about trying it. Stop thinking and try it. I guarantee you will be happy with the results...

I will update this when I try the green malay in few days...

Oh and pictures below.......

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Lmao. Thats awesome. You will become a social butterfly

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    797 Posts
    Rep Points

Sale has been extended thru the 9th..
    Flash33 for 33%off..

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    415 Posts
    Rep Points

SUK Old Forest is some of the best krat I have used in years-plus it is tested - OD

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    797 Posts
    Rep Points

Huge columbus day sale !

Now thru the 19th midnite.

4 days left to jump on this sale! hurry before this ship sets off and you miss the boat.

Remember your code:america25 for 25% off

Free shipping on orders over 100.

Free scoop with each order

https://straightupkratom.com/