• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First PCT end of First Blast

shawn4425

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm 4 weeks out to the end of my first Blast. I'm curious to know what everyone's opinion would be to run my first PCT. I'm 35. I did not do T.R.T before my blast. My precycle total test levels were 400 or so. Free test was insanely low.like less then 4 i think. I went in kinda guns blazing. Started at 570 or so test cyp a week plus 50mg proviron daily with a serm every 3days. After 5 weeks got bored bumped it up to 880 or so had to add in an A.I. estro sky rocketed. So at the end of this cycle i would've ran test for 18 weeks. 12 weeks of that were 880. The last 8 weeks ran Superdrol at 40mg a day. 50mg proviron a day. 0.75Adex every 3 days. My liver enzymes are still good which is whybim continuing with the superdrol. My balls have zero shrinkage. Bust all kinds of things nuts great libido. No blood pressure issues. But I'm curious I should run HCG or not. All thoughts and opinions welcome. I will do a low dose test after I come off everything for a bit and get back to normal.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So I'm 4 weeks out to the end of my first Blast. I'm curious to know what everyone's opinion would be to run my first PCT. I'm 35. I did not do T.R.T before my blast. My precycle total test levels were 400 or so. Free test was insanely low.like less then 4 i think. I went in kinda guns blazing. Started at 570 or so test cyp a week plus 50mg proviron daily with a serm every 3days. After 5 weeks got bored bumped it up to 880 or so had to add in an A.I. estro sky rocketed. So at the end of this cycle i would've ran test for 18 weeks. 12 weeks of that were 880. The last 8 weeks ran Superdrol at 40mg a day. 50mg proviron a day. 0.75Adex every 3 days. My liver enzymes are still good which is whybim continuing with the superdrol. My balls have zero shrinkage. Bust all kinds of things nuts great libido. No blood pressure issues. But I'm curious I should run HCG or not. All thoughts and opinions welcome. I will do a low dose test after I come off everything for a bit and get back to normal.

That's a crazy first cycle. More is not always better brother.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Got bored so you did more. Yeah, Because that's a great reason...

Got bored so you did more. Yeah, Because that's a great reason...
Never said it was but it happened and got my labs done every few weeks and decided instead of bailing to keep at it. Made huge gains and didnt hurt myself luckily. But thanks for ignoring the question asked To point out my idiocracy

That's a crazy first cycle. More is not always better brother.

It started off supposed to be 500 test plus proviron. But I wasnt happy with my levels. Higher body fat lead to a lot of conversion. So I upped it a bit. Definitely will never go this high again. It was unnecessary. But fortunately i lost a lot of fat and packed on some good muscle.

It started off supposed to be 500 test plus proviron. But I wasnt happy with my levels. Higher body fat lead to a lot of conversion. So I upped it a bit. Definitely will never go this high again. It was unnecessary. But fortunately i lost a lot of fat and packed on some good muscle.

On top of that, the 40mg a day of superdrol per day is a lot man. I'm not trying to be condescending or negative at all here brother, only trying to be a voice of reason. There's a relatively safe way to do this, and then there's a dangerous way. I wouldn't say anything if I didn't care, but I know you're a good dude from your posts. Just trying to look out for you.

On top of that, the 40mg a day of superdrol per day is a lot man. I'm not trying to be condescending or negative at all here brother, only trying to be a voice of reason. There's a relatively safe way to do this, and then there's a dangerous way. I wouldn't say anything if I didn't care, but I know you're a good dude from your posts. Just trying to look out for you.

No I get it for sure. I was an idiot with the high test for sure. But one thing good about the high as test is it allows me to burn off fat for sure while putting on size. The superdrol i babied for sure. Took my time and got multiple lab tests to see how my liver was doing. And it my enzymes are up a little but. Not anymore then 10%. So I had intended to run 6 weeks. And I'll get labs again but I think I'll be able to squeeze out 8bweeks while staying safe. I'll tell you this I didnt realy start to notice the size superdrol packs on til around the 3 week. Always felt the insane pump but didnt notice the size til recently.

And I'm not just taking superdrol I'm doing all the protocols one would do with it and well. Tudca and nac , thistle. All the things. Tons of water

Hcg is for more than just keeping your balls a normal size. If you want to put the right way, in my eyes at least you should run hcg with clomid and nolva...

Hcg is for more than just keeping your balls a normal size. If you want to put the right way, in my eyes at least you should run hcg with clomid and nolva...
Thanks for some information. I want to come off everything and normalize. Heard HCG was the way to go to bring your natural test levels up the fastest.

Rule #1: plan your cycle, have everything you need and stick to it

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist
Yes Bear good to see you. You've been letting me know this rule for 2 months... I will from now on I swear. You are also the one who told me to come off everything and TRT. So coming off all this stuff how would you PCT. I'll be adding a low dose test back in later. I wanna normalize first

Yes Bear good to see you. You've been letting me know this rule for 2 months... I will from now on I swear. You are also the one who told me to come off everything and TRT. So coming off all this stuff how would you PCT. I'll be adding a low dose test back in later. I wanna normalize first

Good job bro. Do it right next time.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Thanks for some information. I want to come off everything and normalize. Heard HCG was the way to go to bring your natural test levels up the fastest.

It’s def the fastest and best way to get normal test levels again yes. Get it going while you still can and like said above plan for everything next time bro that’s all.

Just trying to throw some humor bro! Lol, I do know HcG is very controversial when coming off cycle to PCT. Personally, I'm not using for PCT.

Back