• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hcg for the female...

Dukey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hola Chicas, Dukey here. I have a friend who enquired about the usage of HCG. I know nothing on the female end of using that stuff. So can any of you lovely ladies please tell me if there is any benefit for a female using HCG? If so how would she utilize it? ... Spill it, I'm all ears. Eyes actually.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

I had this SAME question lately and didn't find an answer. I'd expect similar action as in the male except the majority of T would get aromatized immediately... but that's just my guess.

Hcg is used w super low calories for weight loss in females and males. Look up HCG diet for women. It’s a lot to post.

Max

Exactly what Max said. Great for weight loss. We looked into it but decided HGH was the way to go for Mrs. Hamsy as far as bodybuilding is concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you fellas. I didn't think to google that. Duh...

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

HCG diet was a fad and there are plenty of googleable researches that proved it to be bunk thats why all the hcg clinics that sprouted up disappeared or went with phen.

If i remember correctly the "HCG diet" was when they eat around 500 calories a day! Of course youre going to lose weight. They throw the hcg in and said it reduced hunger pains which turned out to be unproveable.

So anyways women were pinning hcg and eating 500 calories a day and of course losing weight.

Someone caught on that if you eat 500 calories a day youre going to lose weight without the hcg.

I say scrap this diet. Bump her weight training up, maybe cardio up or down depending where its at now, and stick to a macro counting healthy diet.

If she must take something then maybe look into other options, phen, clen, eca, hgh, frag, peptides, etc.

Back