• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Patriots release Antonio Brown

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is the second team in less than 3 weeks to let him go. The Pats are keeping his 9 million signing bonus for not disclosing an off field problem......like no one knows about his sexual assault accusations. Fucking Pats

He had $30 Mil guaranteed from Oakland and he forced his way out knowing this was coming down the pipe. What a fucking idiot.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Out of control drug addict? Wandering dazed and barefoot in the snow before practice? I just read headlines so I don't know shit lol.

Good. the Pats don't need any more bad news.

He’s an idiot....... pure and simple has a 12yr old education and pushed thru school because he can catch a ball good and a millionaire........gotta love merica sometimes

Bipolar, vain, delusional, social media addict

IML Gear Cream!
True inspiration for next gen athletes ...

T.O doesn't look so bad nodays does he..

First off I’m a die hard Steeler fan. I hate the Patriots like all Steeler fans do. Yes they continually beat us year after year. With that said I applaud the Patriots for handling AB the way they did.

I predict if he beats the allegations, he will be back with another team next season. Someone will still want to pick him up if the need is bad enough.

Sadly, reinforces the poor moral compass these ppl have and demonstrates the self serving nature of the NFL.

I predict if he beats the allegations, he will be back with another team next season. Someone will still want to pick him up if the need is bad enough.

Sadly, reinforces the poor moral compass these ppl have and demonstrates the self serving nature of the NFL.
I'm thinking he will be signed by another team by next week

I'm thinking he will be signed by another team by next week
Yea I think your right , the girl already tried to settle ................she just wanted money to start her own business

Yea I think your right , the girl already tried to settle ................she just wanted money to start her own business
There is talk about him on WFAN (NY) of the Giants showing interest

There is talk about him on WFAN (NY) of the Giants showing interest
Yea there corps suck until golden tate shows up . I picked him up I would if know one hasn't gets to play week 5

Yea there corps suck until golden tate shows up . I picked him up I would if know one hasn't gets to play week 5
I know by not paying him the bonus money that now frees up 9 million that they can use over the next 2 years without it affecting the salary cap. So you can bet there will be a big name signing next year. Melvin Gordon comes to mind.

Back