• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Injectable winny

Sillywilly222

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m about to start using water base winny, I’ve heard horror stories of injections with this stuff gone bad (most predominantly Nick trigilli) and was curious if drinking it would be a bad idea, I know that there are dropper versions of liquid winny so any incite would be appreciated!

It works both ways. Inj is a bit better, get a bit more in the bloodstream.

Max

I double oral dosage vs. inj daily

Can one add bac water to it? Idk ..thin it out

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I would try it with a slin pin first and see whats up. Ive never used water base

Lol! Chunks don’t fit in a 25g let alone a “slin pin”.

Ah....
The only water base ive injected is my wifes birth control. Or peptides. Is it that chunky

Injectable winny in water is a suspension not a solution.. It will hurt like hell for days until.
Just drink it or get tabs

Get quality Amps of inj winstrol and you will be fine.

Infections occur because you cant put alcohol or other chems in water to keep it sterile.

Using a 10ml vial makes the risk of infection much larger.

Single use Amps is where is at. Inj winny dries you out way better than oral winny, but it does sting a lil.

Just my .2

Infections occur because you cant put alcohol or other chems in water to keep it sterile.

Single use Amps is where is at. Inj winny dries you out way better than oral winny, but it does sting a lil.

Just my .2
Absolutely agree here! Don't use injectable suspensions out of multi dose vials. Amps only

I’m about to start using water base winny, I’ve heard horror stories of injections with this stuff gone bad (most predominantly Nick trigilli) and was curious if drinking it would be a bad idea, I know that there are dropper versions of liquid winny so any incite would be appreciated!
For what it's worth, I've only used GC Winny suspension. 25g pin, no pip at all. Chunks? Yes the powder does settle in the vial, it's clearly visible. I always rolled it around my palms before i drew and pinned before it could settle in the barrel. No problem with chunks. Pinned easy. I now have winstrol oil from DUTCH I plan on using in another 5-7 weeks with some other goodies from a variety of labs. ALSO YOU'LL WANT TO KEEP THAT SUSPENSION IN THE FRIDGE TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BACTERIA, ITS WATER BASED.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

For what it's worth, I've only used GC Winny suspension. 25g pin, no pip at all. Chunks? Yes the powder does settle in the vial, it's clearly visible. I always rolled it around my palms before i drew and pinned before it could settle in the barrel. No problem with chunks. Pinned easy. I now have winstrol oil from DUTCH I plan on using in another 5-7 weeks with some other goodies from a variety of labs. ALSO YOU'LL WANT TO KEEP THAT SUSPENSION IN THE FRIDGE TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BACTERIA, ITS WATER BASED.

Would you want it in the fridge prior to opening it? Or after?

Just my .2

Possible to mix with Test? In the same syringe? Or would that mess everything up? Hopefully I can manage the Dragon Pharma that I have.

Possible to mix with Test? In the same syringe? Or would that mess everything up? Hopefully I can manage the Dragon Pharma that I have.
Oil and water brother, doesn't mix well. That's like putting my babies mama's and I in the same room together. Lol. It doesn't work. I personally wouldn't even try, but that's your call my man. I've used the smallest pin I can get away with and went straight for the glutes. I am curious about pip with the oil base tho. That's new to me.

I did it oral before with a dropper. Didn’t taste that bad and had great fast gains. Up to you, at the time I didn’t pin it because, well, I was a noob and didn’t have pins Don’t ask anymore than that!

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Oil and water brother, doesn't mix well. That's like putting my babies mama's and I in the same room together. Lol. It doesn't work. I personally wouldn't even try, but that's your call my man. I've used the smallest pin I can get away with and went straight for the glutes. I am curious about pip with the oil base tho. That's new to me.

Lol “Cooking with 9TMARE” bad fucking idea haha. I see what your saying. I suppose I must give the water base shot a go and find out for myself.

I did it oral before with a dropper. Didn’t taste that bad and had great fast gains. Up to you, at the time I didn’t pin it because, well, I was a noob and didn’t have pins Don’t ask anymore than that!

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist
I will probably just pin it. Probably hurt a bit and continue to do it trying to find sites that don’t hurt as much until that shits empty haha probably regret it but gotta give everything at least one try

Get Shredded!
Somebody somewhere on here just had a thread going about the same subject... Sorta. Drinking your dissolved orals, primarily winstrol. Try and find it, alot of good information and feedback. But if Winny suspension is basically just tabs dissolved in water? Why not just swallow the tab with a glass of water? Drinking both suspension and tabs are going to your liver either way. Or inject and deal with the burn. Pros and cons to either method I suppose.

Somebody somewhere on here just had a thread going about the same subject... Sorta. Drinking your dissolved orals, primarily winstrol. Try and find it, alot of good information and feedback. But if Winny suspension is basically just tabs dissolved in water? Why not just swallow the tab with a glass of water? Drinking both suspension and tabs are going to your liver either way. Or inject and deal with the burn. Pros and cons to either method I suppose.

Inject that bad boy!!! Haha

I will probably just pin it. Probably hurt a bit and continue to do it trying to find sites that don’t hurt as much until that shits empty haha probably regret it but gotta give everything at least one try
That's the spirit...

“Can’t put alcohol or other chemicals in water...”
What?!?
EVERY water based injectable has alcohol in it. At least ever multi-use vial.

I said chunks because you will have times you can’t draw because a chunk big enough to clog the needle.

I see no point in injectable winstrol. The water based kills and what you need to make winny oil is just too much to justify it.

“Can’t put alcohol or other chemicals in water...”
What?!?
EVERY water based injectable has alcohol in it. At least ever multi-use vial.

I said chunks because you will have times you can’t draw because a chunk big enough to clog the needle.

I see no point in injectable winstrol. The water based kills and what you need to make winny oil is just too much to justify it.

My point is that you cant make water based injectables as sterile as Oil based injectables.

To 99% of guys here , Oral winny is the way to go.

Pinning winstrol will give you a 5% edge vs the guy using tabs , this is the way it was explained to me

Water based, oil based. Goes through same filters. Therefore just as “sterile.

And for those who think water based multi-use vials are less safe than oils, think about bac water vials used for reconstituting. A 30ml vial has 20 more chances of being inoculated than a 10ml.

My point is that you cant make water based injectables as sterile as Oil based injectables.

To 99% of guys here , Oral winny is the way to go.

Pinning winstrol will give you a 5% edge vs the guy using tabs , this is the way it was explained to me
This...

I'm gonna spare the community my long winder rant..

This...

I'm gonna spare the community my long winder rant..
I would like to hear it. I never considered anything you post long winded. Always informative and I’m always up for learning.

Feel the pain! Feel the gain! Get on up, it's steroids to blame!*

I like winny! Just sayin’

Max

Back