• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What did you eat for breakfast today?

thebear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ate Sweet Potato Pancakes with eggs.

This is a 2-ingredient, super east, healthy pro-thyroid and gluten free Sweet Potato Pancake recipe. Sweet potatoes are great because they are considered a fruit. They contain more fructose than glucose which is easy for the liver to store as energy, to use for thyroid hormone conversion and does not over stimulate the pancreas to produce insulin. These can be used any way you want from pairing with a nice organic grass fed steak to eating with eggs and fruit. The key, never eat them alone and always pair with a protein.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup mashed sweet potato (the flesh from 1 medium-small cooked sweet potato)
2 eggs
oil or butter for cooking
pinch of salt

Instructions:
Whisk together (with hands or blender) the sweet potato and eggs until well-combined. Add seasonings, if desired, and stir.
Heat oil or butter over medium-low heat (I prefer coconut oil).
Drop the sweet potato mixture by the tablespoon and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Flip each cake and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, until lightly golden brown on the outside and cooked through.

Note: I make very small cakes, using only a tablespoon of batter. They will need to cook longer if you make bigger pancakes. Lower heat works better, and don’t try to flip them before totally cooked on one side.

Add maple syrup and Enjoy!

89cfcf0463babdb48f12777e58fba6fe.jpg

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

This is a 2-ingredient, super east, healthy pro-thyroid and gluten free Sweet Potato Pancake recipe. Sweet potatoes are great because they are considered a fruit. They contain more fructose than glucose which is easy for the liver to store as energy, to use for thyroid hormone conversion and does not over stimulate the pancreas to produce insulin. These can be used any way you want from pairing with a nice organic grass fed steak to eating with eggs and fruit. The key, never eat them alone and always pair with a protein.

Ingredients:
2 eggs
pinch of salt

Instructions:
Whisk together (with hands or blender) the sweet potato and eggs until well-combined. Add seasonings, if desired, and stir.
Flip each cake and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, until lightly golden brown on the outside and cooked through.

Note: I make very small cakes, using only a tablespoon of batter. They will need to cook longer if you make bigger pancakes. Lower heat works better, and don’t try to flip them before totally cooked on one side.

You saw what I had. Lol.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Every single morning different.
Today it was: 5 whole eggs, 2 pieces of butter bread, 4 chicken sausages and 250gr of yoghurt.

C8SKwNn.jpg

Ingredients:
2 eggs
pinch of salt

Instructions:

Delicious! Must make ! Seriously some good looking stacks! Especially w some steaks!

Max

That looks good!

Same old for me:

10oz egg whites
1tbsp mac nut oil
2tbsp milled flax seed
2 packs Quaker banana peanut butter oats
1 truvia
Some sugar free Italian cream creamer

In a shake...

Those sweet potato pancakes look awesome!

1 cup broccoli
1 cup spinach
1 cup blueberries
1 cup protein almond and cashew milk
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 avocado
1 scoop UMP

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

78f7eb828e7c7e220f0fbc4441401f6f.jpg
same as usual. Grapenuts, Fairlife,
Fruit and 93/7 patties!

Max

1 serving of frosted mini wheat's
1 cup 1% milk
1 whole egg, 4 egg whites
2 cups trop50 orange juice
2 cups black coffee

That's pretty much my breakfast every single day. I switch the frosted mini wheat's from original to strawberry to blueberry. I don't cook the eggs, I whisk them all together in a cup and chug it. Been drinking raw eggs almost every single day for about 10 years and only got salmonella once.

Wife and Kids (the little ones, three and five) made me a special breakfast of 8 eggs over easy, a bowl of oatmeal with raisins, biscuits and gravy, and maple sausages. Then we all sat down and ate breakfast together as a family with the little ones beaming proud smiles about making Daddy breakfast . . .

Bulking or cutting, 5-6 whole eggs for sure. Past month it has been 5 eggs, 1 light english muffin, 1 piece turkey sausage. 2 months ago my breakfast was 1,000-1,200 calories of eggs, potatoes, oats, daves bagel, and/or banana. Been slowly stripping carbs past few months and now I'm down to about 600 calories in the morning.
3fe64a4efc0ed4a4370a0bd4f20cf9c9.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Ingredients:
2 eggs
pinch of salt

Instructions:

I had 6 boiled eggs and coffee.
Mrs. H is in prep so that pretty much means I’m in prep. Lol. Sucks but gotta be supportive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 whole eggs
8 whites
Tbsp mac nut oil
coffee w/ almond milk

But tomorrow it’s:

Chilaquiles_zpsee231668.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I had 6 boiled eggs and coffee.
Mrs. H is in prep so that pretty much means I’m in prep. Lol. Sucks but gotta be supportive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the Nationals I hope?

5 whole eggs scrambled with 4 slices of turkey bacon and grits. All mixed together. Tomorrow will be 5 eggs and a few homemade dark chocolate chip oatmeal pancakes.

Get Shredded!
bbc7d2a5a0e4da45c47ebb4d938e99ff.jpg
Max

W grapes and Fairlife Milk

Breakfast was a protein shake rice chicken eggs all mixed together with salsa on top. No picture just look like slop.

Ham egg and cheese croissant... glazed buttermilk donut and a chocolate buttermilk donut.. with a big glass of milk

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Ham egg and cheese croissant... glazed buttermilk donut and a chocolate buttermilk donut.. with a big glass of milk

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
I would be quite fat if i ate that lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

5 whole eggs, 2 pieces turkey sausage, and chili sauce
34fe8d019b23664d824d4f561d60572b.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back