• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crashed gear that won’t go back into solution

IML Gear Cream!
Haven't read through the thread....
But I'm well-versed in this..

Heat that s*** up is long and as hot as you need to... boiling water on the stove half submerged.. in a plastic bag if you're trying to save the label..

Sometimes it just won't go 100% i pen that s*** anyway...lol but I don't recommend it

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Not knowing what they brew with is going to be a little challenge. If it were me, I'd get a syringe filter and some EO. Vent the vial with a pin and put in 1ml of EO through the syringe filter. Heat and shake the shit out of it. If that doesn't work add another ml of EO.

You can also try this wil guaiacol if you're apt to do that. That's about the your only option unless you want to heat it up until it goes back into solution every time before you pin.

I had this happen to me with a SPECIAL blend, I put a towel in the bottom of a small pot and put enough water to cover half the bottle and boiled the shit out of it vented. The towel stops the vibration from the boiling, occasionally shaking it to help dissolve the compound.. it was hotter than 225° though..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Not knowing what they brew with is going to be a little challenge. If it were me, I'd get a syringe filter and some EO. Vent the vial with a pin and put in 1ml of EO through the syringe filter. Heat and shake the shit out of it. If that doesn't work add another ml of EO.

You can also try this wil guaiacol if you're apt to do that. That's about the your only option unless you want to heat it up until it goes back into solution every time before you pin.
This is about the best advice you'll get! EO usually does the trick without the pain of excess BB

Back