• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back to business

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up guys,
Been out of the game for a while, due to a few work injuries and the fact my girl gave me an ultimatum that if I didn’t stop using gear she would leave me... but with my amazing manipulation abilities I have convinced her otherwise 😂😂 will be starting a cycle in two weeks consisting of:
Weeks 1-16
600mg TestC
50mg proviron ED

Weeks 1-5
50mg drol ED

Simple but very effective cycle.
All GC products will be used because they are the shit.
Looking to bulk up and get my strength back after being out of the gym for close to 4 months, and I am excited to be coming back to this board! Missed this place hahah

What’s up guys,
Been out of the game for a while, due to a few work injuries and the fact my girl gave me an ultimatum that if I didn’t stop using gear she would leave me... but with my amazing manipulation abilities I have convinced her otherwise will be starting a cycle in two weeks consisting of:
Weeks 1-16
600mg TestC
50mg proviron ED

Weeks 1-5
50mg drol ED

Simple but very effective cycle.
All GC products will be used because they are the shit.
Looking to bulk up and get my strength back after being out of the gym for close to 4 months, and I am excited to be coming back to this board! Missed this place hahah
I will gladly follow along brother!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Just curious on your reasoning for the SDrol as a kicker-starter?

Talk of the SDrol lethargy makes me stay away.

And. Teach me Jedi. My wife has laid down a similar ultimatum.

Last edited:

The sdrol never brought me lethargy.... Crazy how different we all are.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

I’m thinking Anadrol

I mean anadrol, hahah I wish I could tell you how I did it but I don’t really know 😅 I have been trying to educate her on gear and I got bloods done after my last blast to show her I am recovering properly and I am staying on top of my health. Then one day she just randomly said “if you wanna get back on you can” happiest day of my life 😂😂

My girl said the same shit when we first got together 3yrs ago so I just hid it from her... till she found a backpack full of stuff and tossed it all out one night when I was out with the boys! Huge fight for days! Finally she said it’s your body and you can do what you want as long as you do it safe and get bloods done and show me. She’s a nurse so she’s not dumb with blood work lol

My wife is so supportive regarding my steroid use. She told told me one time that she’d rather I not, but if it’s something I wanna do, she’ll support me 100%. She pins my hard to reach spots, glutes and delts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol...everyone is critiquing cycle. I want to know how you convinced her?
Just be honest bro trust me honesty goes a looking way especially with women. My girl supports me to the fullest. But she also is my moderator cuz I like to overkill sometimes. I'm an extremeist. She will notice when something is to much and she helps me . Kinda like a guide so to speak. But all in all hit her with the facts and truth. You should be ok bro .

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

My wife is so supportive regarding my steroid use. She told told me one time that she’d rather I not, but if it’s something I wanna do, she’ll support me 100%. She pins my hard to reach spots, glutes and delts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is something I wish she would do for me hahah but I doubt she will lol she hates needles

My fiancee is on 18mg test cyp and 2iu GH daily lol. I've found the most effective route is just getting them gassed up too lol. The test is part of her HRT regimen, but she prefers keeping the test higher and the estradiol lower. Works for me...no more crazy hormone swings!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys. I see I have missed a lot since I’ve been gone hahah there are ALOT of sponsors now 😂😂 and BOP merged over because of a hacker?? Shits wild

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys. I see I have missed a lot since I’ve been gone hahah there are ALOT of sponsors now and BOP merged over because of a hacker?? Shits wild
Yeah dude, some asshat is going around getting domain registrars to shutdown sites for ransom. Lot of good guys came over here, it's nice that the forum is busy again. Had a few sponsors come over now too. I'm sure some more will make their way here as well

Get Shredded!
Tell your woman that Var will help them lose weight and "tone" and she will be on the gain train NOW! lol

Like the song goes....................."It's my body ,and I'll die if I want too"

Back