• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck purple panda labs

fatballjr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fuck this shit lab! How much fucking solvent is in your good damn gear.
I've never had gear that fucking burns while injecting!! Wtf

What did you get from them that is causing it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My first cycle I was running PPL test C and the PIP from their gear was so excruciating I had to get a different source mid blast. They had good aromasin though lol don’t know how it is now but back then it was on point.

If it's international it was good to go. But the domestic brewers they did have sucked

My first cycle I was running PPL test C and the PIP from their gear was so excruciating I had to get a different source mid blast. They had good aromasin though lol don’t know how it is now but back then it was on point.
Yeah I ended up with a shit batch of test cyp from them too.

They're not here anymore though lol

Dutch is smooth as silk! Never ran PPL myself.

I got the test c from the local brewer. I've heard they've gone through multiple Brewers.

The consistency of this oil is like water, wtf are they thinking.
I've had gear that pips, but never had a burning sensation while injecting.

EDITED BY REHH

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks. Gotta contact them to see what recipe they used for your compound and I'm going to guess it's not you and it's the gear cause by the title of this thread seems that you are certain its them and not you

I've used some injectibles from them and went smoothly.

Only issiue I have with them is them sending oils in differnt product vials with that products label on it and didnt give me a heads up. I get it they try to do stealth but my buddy isnt going to want a bottle of mast e that says flea and tick remover on the label lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Their powders are good (although I no longer use them) but that does not mean they have a good brewer.

I got the test c from the domestic brewer. I've heard they've gone through multiple Brewers.

The consistency of this oil is like water, wtf are they thinking.
I've had gear that pips, but never had a burning sensation while injecting.
If it's consistency is like water they either use MCT oil or myg840. Your probably the usual thick GSO/Cottonseed. But I love mct and myg840. Flows alot better

If it's consistency is like water they either use MCT oil or myg840. Your probably the usual thick GSO/Cottonseed. But I love mct and myg840. Flows alot better

Yeah or they're using EO, that'll thin out GSO to water like consistencies

miglyol 840 is the best carrier oil outthere fro sure

Their Raws were good at one point or another, but their finished products were hit or miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are usually out of alot of stuff too. checked out there anavar and they only had 1 bottle of liquid stuff said it taste like candy? wtf?

So funny when anyone talks negative about Purple Panda.... You get what you pay for ;)

Were they bad to you?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Its cheap shit my brother. I ran their frog juice once and it smelled rancid and the PIP was stupid... But I could care less about the PIP. PIP Doesn't chap my ass like it does most people online LOL

Its cheap shit my brother. I ran their frog juice once and it smelled rancid and the PIP was stupid... But I could care less about the PIP. PIP Doesn't chap my ass like it does most people online LOL
I feel you on that lol. I used them a couple of times but for raws. Couldn't complain. Then again I didn't do blood work on it either. I used it basically to cruise

I feel you on that lol. I used them a couple of times but for raws. Couldn't complain. Then again I didn't do blood work on it either. I used it basically to cruise

How long ago you use them? In the market for a new source for raw.

Back